Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Deluxes on New War

Realiza

- Shook the primes plat market and drinks loki prime hoarder's delicious tears,

- Successfully injected platinum prime ingame, future usage pending, need boss's boss's input,

- Bountiful 3 static BarrenEvergreen aya rewards for all faithful ninjas, so...exciting "event"! not,

- And now, no more poor fasyun ninjas?

Just came back last month for new war, and was not expecting to get hit by a 4 hit combo from my fav. dev...

I'm quite sure the next update has been meticulously tested by the some of the best bugtesters in the world but my sixth sense(trust me bro, I'm a Vor's certified void psychic) tells me that my next warframe experience is:

- Bug/stress/droprate-testing the next update,

huh...stupid sixth sense.

On 2021-11-30 at 11:16 AM, Sonhadora said:

I'm really disappointed
We will not have new Deluxes in this next update
However, the DE insists on displaying these cosmetic packages that are so attractive, however, the payment method is not Platinum
Honestly... I spent a lot of time Farming Platinum... And today I see that there is nothing to buy with Platinum (For Me)... Because I really like Fashion and Warframe Cosmetics... But now there isn't many options, for those who use Platinum.

#Sad

3lY6GFP.png

its a cash grab, DE making abit more money.
other games do such a thing

20 hours ago, minininja77 said:

Oh look another knight who polished up his armor to come to the defense of DE. Its not close mindedness its simply the fact that if DE staff has time to surf forums and interact with its player base it should be on their forums, other wise why have them, just close them down and make the WF sub reddit the official forum. People should not have to look at more than these forums or DE twitter feed to find info.

Yeah I've never understood that either with any game.

I get it when games reveal stuff outside of their main media platform, since it may involve marketing deals etc. But with questions and answers regarding things already revealed on the main media platform it is really wierd and wonky.

On 2021-12-03 at 2:33 PM, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

They're referring to Regal Aya not coming with plat, which was a very bad deal for the price it was, and was seen by many as a scam. Regal Aya now does come with some platinum to justify the cost, and the problem is fixed. Unfortunately, many want to use this misstep as fuel to push this weird corporate corruption narrative in order to justify hating on any decision that benefits DE monetarily. Kinda weird imo.

This^.  It’s an extension of narcissistic victim culture.

It extends all the way back to Founders with Excal Prime cosmetics.  Even a free, fully leveled Excal Umbra wasn’t enough for some.

The New War will offer many superb, free items through gameplay and an investment of time.

And NEWSFLASH, 99% of Plat is purchased with real money, so if you “play for free” it’s on the backs of those who support the game.

But as always, there will be a certain number of freeloaders who will demonize the free market aspect of the game as oppressive and unfair because enough is never enough.

Go financially support the game or don’t.

Our voices ARE heard…see Platinum  additions to Regal Aya purchases that were retroactively amnended.

This game HAS to place paramount importance on players who, BY CHOICE, choose to give DE money.

The more money you give, the more important you are to the game’s survival and quality. Period.

Accept the fact that if you see those who support DE as suckers, your rants about unfairness are the equivalent to an infant throwing a temper tantrum.

DE isn’t your mommy or daddy and we on the forums aren’t either.

It’s a business.  Grow up.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

It extends all the way back to Founders with Excal Prime cosmetics.  Even a free, fully leveled Excal Umbra wasn’t enough for some.

Are players still asking for this? As a console player I remember the Excal Prime "request" just disappear for obvious reasons.

Never had the opportunity for the Founders pack (been playing in Xbox since year 1).

And I personally never cared for it. We ended up getting a free one with better Cosmetics. I didn't expect it to be free so it was really nice suprise.

But if people are STILL asking for the Founders pack to return:

We're 8 years in. Just take the free one and move on. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

This game HAS to place paramount importance on players who, BY CHOICE, choose to give DE money.

True. Baked projects growth with contributions. So are the Universities and many other institutions that growth by choice because people understand the importance of them. It's basically a project where few players found their place to play. 

I rather say that you are 100 percent correct with what you are saying. The narrative of scam and corruption can't be endowed and validated here. Some people still believe that judgment and wisdom are important to keep. I don't disagree with them because eventually we will arrive there, by force of survival or advice. 

The more money you give, the more important you are to the game’s survival and quality. Period.

True. The GAAS F2P VANITY PROJECT works exactly like this. We can't expect otherwise. People invest because the project supplies the goods toward those 'investors'. The question remains if this could be considered a game. That is another discussion.

Accept the fact that if you see those who support DE as suckers, your rants about unfairness are the equivalent to an infant throwing a temper tantrum.

True. People are free to choose their path despite if they play with traffic wearing a scarf wrapped up around their eyes, if they throw themselves in a pool without water or if they decide smoking without turning on the cigar. 

A fully agree on that. 

DE isn’t your mommy or daddy and we on the forums aren’t either.

True. They don't owe us anything. They do business. They survived doing business. They will retire by the benefits that such business gave them. 

It’s a business.  Grow up.

True, it is. 

If the game fails to deliver, players will grab the next game that gives them what they want. Correct. There are few on such list like Halo Infinite, Horizon Zero 2 and so on. 

Le 01/12/2021 à 02:36, Sonhadora a dit :

I had seen these skins too... And I linked them to this supporter pack too...
I hope I'm wrong, and that these skins come to market...

It was said on reddit by DE when the article went live that the volt and mesa skins are deluxe and will be available in the supporter pack and in the market for plat

Archived