Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Deluxes on New War

Realiza

I'm really disappointed
We will not have new Deluxes in this next update
However, the DE insists on displaying these cosmetic packages that are so attractive, however, the payment method is not Platinum
Honestly... I spent a lot of time Farming Platinum... And today I see that there is nothing to buy with Platinum (For Me)... Because I really like Fashion and Warframe Cosmetics... But now there isn't many options, for those who use Platinum.

#Sad

3lY6GFP.png

Oh god the text colour you've chosen is hurting my dark-mode user eyes, but lets move on from that thing.

Volt had a Deluxe planned a couple months ago, a Sentient-looking one which I liked way better than his current Pepsiman one, so maybe it could be that "brand new Sentient themed skin" they are mentioning there in the post. Might aswell be another surprise deluxe for Mesa!

Oh also, that's some gorgeous gunblade skin and ephemera, I reaaally want those :D (though I don't particularly fancy gunblades as melees)

Perhaps on those "New War supporter packs" there will be something for you to spend that stored platinum on and enjoy :)

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Oh god the text colour you've chosen is hurting my dark-mode user eyes, but lets move on from that thing.

Volt had a Deluxe planned a couple months ago, a Sentient-looking one which I liked way better than his current Pepsiman one, so maybe it could be that "brand new Sentient themed skin" they are mentioning there in the post. Might aswell be another surprise deluxe for Mesa!

Oh also, that's some gorgeous gunblade skin and ephemera, I reaaally want those :D (though I don't particularly fancy gunblades as melees)

Perhaps on those "New War supporter packs" there will be something for you to spend that stored platinum on and enjoy :)

sorry about that =0
I didn't imagine there was a Dark version of this site

4 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Ah, by the way, these are the two skins mentioned on said packs, left Mesa, right Voltunknown.png

I had seen these skins too... And I linked them to this supporter pack too...
I hope I'm wrong, and that these skins come to market...

11 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

Because it's a supporter pack.

No supporter pack can be bought with platinum..

Yes, I've seen a lot of Supporter Packs...
The purpose of this post was to show that there would be no "fashion" items to be purchased by platinums in the upcoming Update.
And this "Support Pack" is an example "No Platinum User" that will come in this Update...

On 2021-11-30 at 5:16 PM, Sonhadora said:

#Sad

there will still be Caliban's bundle to buy with plat, as well as each of those items individually (except maybe his cosmetics which will be bundle only, but it's always been that way)

but yes, as with Deimos DE decided to go down the Supporter Pack route to get real money, because they can't guarantee everyone will buy Plat but they know a lot of people will be interested in unique skins, even if it takes real money to get them.

like it or not DE has to make Grofit too, but we can still keep them in check, like we did with the Regal Aya bundles.

19 minutes ago, Fangsie said:

[DE]Marcus said in a reddit post that both will be available in the market for plat as well

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/r5p0qr/devstream_158_discussion_thread/hmpbpmn/?context=1000

Sad people have to leave the official WF forums to get questions answered by the DE staff on a dumpsterfire of a site like reddit

7 hours ago, Fangsie said:

[DE]Marcus said in a reddit post that both will be available in the market for plat as well

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/r5p0qr/devstream_158_discussion_thread/hmpbpmn/?context=1000

Taking that with a pinch of salt after the mess of Prime Resurgence, where DE Twitter staff said Regal Aya was obtainable in game through grinding (even though that was obviously wrong, but still.)

7 hours ago, minininja77 said:

Sad people have to leave the official WF forums to get questions answered by the DE staff on a dumpsterfire of a site like reddit

Agreed... I really wish they'd stop doing that.

On 2021-11-30 at 10:18 PM, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Oh, yours is really fancy, thought I do prefer something more creamish, like this, it feels comfortable to read and can be seen in both light and dark mode.

I'm liking the Cream 👍 !!!

On 2021-11-30 at 11:16 PM, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Ah, by the way, these are the two skins mentioned on said packs, left Mesa, right Voltunknown.png

Nice skins...

But what Delux Collection Exclusives will they come with ? 🤔

I think I've ever only purchased a Delux Skin for the skin itself only 3 Times....

The other 10 Times was for the item that can't be bought Seperately 😭...

Chroma Dynasty just for the Heavy Blade Skin....

NYX Delux just for the Shotgun Skins...

Mesa Presidio just for the Pistol Skin...

Harrow Delux just for the Etheria Armor Set...

Ash Delux just for the Causta Bow Skin...

Nekros' Delux just for the Thanatos Scythe Skin..

Trinity Delux just for the Kubrow Skin...

Nova Atomica just for the Sniper Skin...

Nidus Phryke Just for The Syandana...

I could go and on but you get the point....

Was anything mentioned about what else these new Skins will come with ?

On 2021-11-30 at 1:38 PM, kyori said:

You just reveal the answer yourself why the new stuffs are not for platinum. They need their salary, so the game can go on.

DE wants to finish off the big whales of Platinum and the Platinum hoarders once and for all. Many people will sell platinum for money in a clandestine way, expect that. Evade for obvious reasons. You will see DE busy smacking some skulls with the permaban hammer. 

DE inserted the Regal Aya for exactly that reason. The era of the big Wales will not be all powerful. Some prime accessories will have the paywall of Regal Aya. It's Tencent who is in charge now. You know what that means. 

Archived