Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please release New War Supporter Pack info ASAP

(PSN)Silverback73

The supporter packs always launch with the update, don't they? So they'll be here the 15th with everything else. Pricing is probably gonna be in the same kind of $20-$80 range as any other supporter pack.

Though we do know from a post on the subreddit, I think from Marcus, that the contents of the packs will also be available from the market for plat. Which, if true, is pretty big.

22 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Though we do know from a post on the subreddit, I think from Marcus, that the contents of the packs will also be available from the market for plat. Which, if true, is pretty big.

Wasn't that comment just towards the deluxe skins? There's no way the Supporter Pack won't have exclusives compared to the in-game Platinum bundle like we saw with Yareli. Hopefully they don't do the same where the in-game bundle has some items the paid one doesn't even though they overlap items.

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Wasn't that comment just towards the deluxe skins? There's no way the Supporter Pack won't have exclusives compared to the in-game Platinum bundle like we saw with Yareli. Hopefully they don't do the same where the in-game bundle has some items the paid one doesn't even though they overlap items.

It reads like the big things at least will also be for plat:

The Deluxes and the Armor sets are available in the market for plat too, or you can snag them all together in the supporter Packs

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/r5p0qr/devstream_158_discussion_thread/hmpbpmn/

I'd imagine the packs will come with stuff like plat, boosters, and maybe some minor unique cosmetics as well but he didn't clarify.

3 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

It reads like the big things at least will also be for plat:

I'd imagine the packs will come with stuff like plat, boosters, and maybe some minor unique cosmetics as well but he didn't clarify.

Right, but that comment excludes the Ephemera, Gunblade skin, and likely a sigil or more.

Archived