Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War Twitch Drop Campaign

[DE]SpaceySarah

Firstly, fantastic artwork from the artists ❤️ These are very nice drops. 

But the whole Grab Bag thing... Why? Why not just do what other Twitch streamers do with their drops have set drops for watching for the 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 hour targets.

I've seen some implemented where you have to watch 1 hour, claim, and then the next drop tier becomes active (and so on), and others where watching will make progress towards all rewards at the same time, with the last reward requiring the total of 5 hours of view time to unlock (all cumulative, so no more than you'd have had to have watched anyway). 

Surely from reading the comments on Grab Bags it would make sense to consider something like this approach? 

Save the Grab Bag idea for the novelty value of Trick or Treat, or similar style events now and then. It would go down a lot better that way. 

Just my thoughts anyway... No one seems to like the Grab Bag idea, and there are much better implemented alternatives that could be used. 

Drops (New War grab bag) not working yesterday or today, I have claimed 4 times (3 yesterday and 1 today) but nothing appeared in game.

Prime gaming drops work. Warframe says linked but I had to relink AGAIN.

Why do I need to relink every time? What keeps breaking (only with Warframe drops)?

Then I find: 2 Kahl drops and 2 Veso. 🤬 

On 2021-12-11 at 6:25 AM, alce00 said:

When DE had promised that we will get community displays from twitch drops, I thought that's very cool. I couldn't even imagine that they would be lying to us so blatantly. No, grab bag is completely unacceptable for such kind of drops. 5 tries is just not enough for ensuring of getting all three displays. And why riven cipher even there? It's not trick or treat bag, is it? Why dilute event drops, with useless trash? 

We don't need loot boxes like that. Please, divide displays among days (two days to each) and limit drop to one for each. Or, if you are insisting on your loot box nonsense, then remove cipher and limits for number of drops. Don't be liars.

:'( lets do the math 

1 - odds of getting all ciphers 25% * 25% * 25% * 25% *25% = .1% <- this means you have a 99.9% chance of getting at least 1 decoration 

2 - odds of getting 1 of every draw 100% * 75% * 50* 25%  = 9.3% (this is also the chance of at minimum 1 of every decoration)

3 - odds of getting no cipher 75% *75% *75% * 75% *75% = 23% <- this means you have a a better chance of not getting the item you think of as trash than the stuff you want. personally I like the ciphers the decorations are nice but dont do much for game play the ciphers can save me from messing around with a bull crap challenge 

On 2021-12-15 at 1:50 AM, DigitalCielo said:

Eu só reclamei o saco de agarramento e ele não me enviou nada. Eu fiz o relink e estou esperando a segunda queda. Isso também aconteceu comigo para a bolsa Riven

Grab na última Edição Devstream: Ele só deu todos os itens perdidos para mim agora como eu postei este comentário

I find myself in the same situation, waiting....

5 hours ago, Chroma710 said:

My drops progress is stuck because the streamer i watched is now offline... Can I not get any progress until that one singular streamer streams the same game?

Any Warframe streamer with drops enabled will work. Just go to the main Warframe channel and you'll find a bunch of streamers you can tune into. If try Tactical Potato or iFlynn for a start :) 

3 hours ago, (PSN)FluxOmega said:

Any Warframe streamer with drops enabled will work. Just go to the main Warframe channel and you'll find a bunch of streamers you can tune into. If try Tactical Potato or iFlynn for a start :) 

If you try to switch to someone else, you get this message: "You are currently earning toward the reward by watching [streamer]. You can only earn progress in one channel at a time."

EDIT: My mistake, you just have to wait for that message to slowly time out and it'll switch you over!

Damn though, got all the drops and not a single of my boy Veso? :'( Multiple Teshins and Rivens. 

I don't think I'm getting any drops. I have unlinked and linked the accounts too. Not sure what's the problem is. First drop I missed was an umbra drop watching tactical potatoes channel, and ever since no drops. Never had problems before.

Archived