The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe tier list 2022

On 2022-01-08 at 9:44 AM, FrostedMike said:

As someone whose got Frost Prime as his most used warframe, I'll put him at the lowest tier with Nyx and Yareli.

Nyx does not deserve to be down there with Yareli. Nyx is the best frame for solo Interception because she can use Chaos on the whole room and they won't bother trying to capture the points. This allows her to just go around and clear them out easily. No pressure. 

She's also a fantastic frame for SP because armour/shield strip is important and her Psychic Bolts do that. It's like Ash' Seeking Shuriken but it works on Corpus as well. Her passive that makes enemies less accurate combined with Chaos makes up for her squishiness as you won't be getting shot very often.

Her ult + Assimilate Augment makes her one of if not the best frame for Lich/Sister hunting. You essentially get near infinite god mode in exchange for -50% movement speed but that doesn't matter because the fights are close range. I got my Kuva Zarr and Envoy both on the same day after failing to get my Zarr with other frames. Nyx is my go-to for this content.

So she's useful in SP, Interception and Lich/Sister fights. What does Yareli have going for her outside of her passive? Her K-Drive goes against the design of every tileset and it's clunky to use everywhere but open world and her abilities aren't as useful as Nyx'. Nyx, contrary to popular belief, is very good if you use her in the content that she excels in. Yareli is rubbish no matter where you take her.

Please stop making tier lists, I mean everyone, it just makes people with low self esteem mad that a frame they like is one tier below what they think it is. It's not worth making a tier list ever because for some reason everyone gets extremely aggressive whenever you're slightly wrong about the tier of a frame. Just avoid making these in the future, everyone, it'll never not make insane amounts of controversy.

On 2022-01-08 at 6:16 AM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

You have a Grendel glyph for your profile and rank him in D, despite him being a really strong frame.

These lists are always a joke.

These list are usually just passive aggressive ways to guilt the devs into making changes the user wants. 

On 2022-01-06 at 3:25 PM, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

I know about baruuk i use him.

But his issue is he need a mod to make the exalted work.

No doubt about his real power. Hes a beast

He can buff the team with knifes, sleep enemies and being a dodge master with his 1 but honestly hes a bit clunky in the movement part expecially when you use the exalted.

A beast also not situational but he cannot take all roles. Without reactive storm his exalted isn't the best

I feel thats a flawed argument because then we need to compare every frame without mods that make then good. With that logic rhino shouldnt leave B or C tier because his survivability is also reliant on mods. It is silly to rate a frame lower because it needs certain mods to work, especially if those mods are easy to come by and are so impactful

On 2022-01-06 at 2:49 PM, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Hello everyone i made this tier list based of the utility, survival, speed and power of each warframe.

I hope this may help players looking for good warframes. 

YtKljwf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

How is volt in S tier but Sayrn is A? How is Harrow S tier? Like I love harrow, and feel his kit is perfect, but he doesnt have the level of power that deserves S tier. How is Inaros situational?? There are so many questionable decisions here. 

On 2022-01-08 at 12:16 PM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

You have a Grendel glyph for your profile and rank him in D, despite him being a really strong frame.

These lists are always a joke.

Grendel would be really cool to play if only his energy drain wouldnt be the main reason to no play him everytime. He need probably a rework or at least a nerf in term of energy costs.

Yes i like grendel too but my playstyle will still be on gauss sir.

Not so average but he still deserve a little buff for me just to make his skills less energy greedy.

Grendel still have some potential but hes underrated as well...

A buff could turn him interesting for other players.

10 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Grendel would be really cool to play if only his energy drain wouldnt be the main reason to no play him everytime. He need probably a rework or at least a nerf in term of energy costs.

Yes i like grendel too but my playstyle will still be on gauss sir.

Not so average but he still deserve a little buff for me just to make his skills less energy greedy.

Grendel still have some potential but hes underrated as well...

A buff could turn him interesting for other players.

The best way to play Grendel is to stop looking at your energy.  If you're looking at your energy you might not eat that next enemy because "Oh, but what if I run out of energy." and that's not how you play Grendel.

You see, the more enemies you eat, the more damage each of them takes when you vomit them up, scaled with their level.  If you just keep eating and ignore energy, eventually you'll run out of energy and vomit them up, they'll all die and they'll probably drop energy and you go right back to eating people.  You stick a Rage or a Hunter Adrenaline mod on him and he gets free energy from getting shot by the things he has not eaten yet, then he has energy and then he eats them.

I can take Grendel into a SP survival and keep life support up with just his 1.  I just eat constantly.  I don't pay any attention to his energy and I don't even run flow/primed flow.

And he's fun!  In fissures I eat everything then vomit up reactant onto my squad.  I killed the Seargeant on Phobos with his own men.  Properly played, Grendel has no energy issues.

Archived