Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liches still suck to farm

Ahri

DE claimed that they made it so liches cannot spawn with the same weapon twice unless you have cycled past EVERY weapon right? Explain then DE how i got Karak and Chakkhur twice and i have yet to see a single stubba, shildeg, ogris.. and like 2 other weapons? yet im now seeing repeats? I have spent the last HOUR trying to get an ogris and im fed up, dude just add a damn menu when stabbing which allows us to just pick. this is too much. Way too much. I shouldnt have to do the same capture for an hour+ to get 1 stupid gun that will in the end only raise the % stat of my current ogris by 2%

even if you have to complete and that was the issue... it still takes way too long 
assuming theres no repeats.. each missing can take 3-4 mins.. theres 19 weapons.. meaning it could still very well take anywhere from 45-90 minutes to get your weapon on a consistent basis... thats just too much... and thats just for KUVA liches.. sisters are even worse...

46 minutes ago, PrincessWisp said:

even if you have to complete and that was the issue... it still takes way too long 
assuming theres no repeats.. each missing can take 3-4 mins.. theres 19 weapons.. meaning it could still very well take anywhere from 45-90 minutes to get your weapon on a consistent basis... thats just too much... and thats just for KUVA liches.. sisters are even worse...

It shouldn't take 3-4 min to complete a cassini capture mission, maybe 2. 

Hunting sister candidates can take that long because you have to to the granum void thing but there are only 8 weapons in the pool. 

Not saying the whole system is perfect but that 3-4 minute run seems to be a bit exaggerated. 

2 hours ago, PrincessWisp said:

I had to do 57 of the same mission for the Zarr to show up for me 2 months ago.

You dont have to go into complex math or anything but would you mind explaining how 19 is higher than 57?

farming them is objectively better/easier with the latest mainline update but it doesn't make it any less boring, you get what you want faster but it's still a chore to go thru the motion. i wish they have gone the extra mile and assigned the weapons to certain groups and allowed us to farm for that group only using a consumable item which can be resource sink too.

Archived