Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we expect Xaku's deluxe skin in "Angels of Zariman" update?

quxier

Question

In the Devstream 159 we got introduced Xaku Deluxe skin:

e060923a7fd223bbc79aced7ac685f6b.jpg

It's very beautiful and I'm so excited to get it.

Can we expect it in the Angel of Zariman update? I don't know how Deluxe skin are put in the game.

ps. of course I know that something can get wrong and it could be postponed.

10 answers to this question

hace 3 horas, quxier dijo:

Can we expect it in the Angel of Zariman update? I don't know how Deluxe skin are put in the game.

It generally goes like this:

1.Show the concept

2.Show some progress

3.Show it in-game

4.Release

We just saw the concept and idk why but DE takes like half a year to release a deluxe so even if they put this above the other deluxes (wich already happened before) it wont be ready for the next update.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Such a pretty skin! Some of the details remind me of Nidus deluxe. I already want to buy it, and I don't even have a Xaku, now that's how you sell something 😄

I don't much care for it to be honest. Like many of the deluxe skins it seems over-designed and doesn't really look that good IMO.

This skin is crazy. I have Xaku and play him quite often, so as Viveeeh said, I already want to buy it.

But it is only in the design phase. It takes time till its release as VoidArkhangel said. We have already seen that the Valkyr deluxe is ready for release and we are waiting for the other two introduced deluxe skins, such as Protea and Baruuk, which I personally cant wait to have.   

I'd be more salty that proteas bunny deluxe wasn't the next one if it weren't for the fact its valkyrs deluxe, which valkyr mains probably deserve more. XD

Odd that wisp got yet another skin after the huge amount of them in the last batch. But its bunny themed so I like it.

Still. I want bunny deluxe protea please. It has been like a yeaaar.

Also, whoever designed the xaku skin concept art is really awesome. That does look cool and I can see why people want it.

Archived