Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

allow Helios scans for Simaris rep?

_Anise_

title, I think it would be cool if they added a widget (or mod) similar to the ones Simaris already offers that would allow Helios scans to give (a percent) Simaris rep so I we have to sneak through a map once a day as ivara in full on scan mode because it's kind of boring after the 20th time

Would also be a nice progression path and give a reason to equip Helios for a handful of missions a day.

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

With Steel Path (and Simaris daily targets), you can max your daily reputation in all of 3-5 minutes.

This ↑

People usually do the Kuva Fortress Extermination mission (Dakata) with Ivara and Scan all enemies along the way to extraction. I do Kuva Fortress Spy (Pago) because i wont have issues with enemies getting stuck and having to run around that messy labyrinth trying to find them to finish the mission.

like give me a 5 minute missions for Simaris that caps the daily rep I would rather do that instead, its not about the time or laziness at all, I have done the scanning thing countless times on steel path, scanning that much is boring and monotonous, I want to have FUN when I play warframe.

Got to say I'm in the 'bored' camp when it comes to cephalon simaris and the only reason I even need simaris these days is to get some duplicate bp's for helminth.

Anything to make life easier on that would be a plus for me, but then I'd prefer a natural 'passive' approach to rep/xp gain instead of having to do some sort of 'meta approach' to maximise return.

2 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

If you want to combine scanning with "normal" game activities of eliminating enemies, use Heliocor for a few missions.

Actually that would make the Heliocor even more viable to use if it did give Simaris standing; so maybe we should ask DE to change it to make it so?

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

This suggestion caters to plain laziness. With Steel Path (and Simaris daily targets), you can max your daily reputation in all of 3-5 minutes.

Not sure if it's "laziness" really but more not equitable for the other Sentinals  like the floating trash bag that would remain even more irrelevant as everyone would just use Helios.  Also the OP said that an Augment or Widget possibly could be used to allow Helios to gain Simaris Rep.  The widget or Augment could be put behind a grind wall of sorts or a high standing cost to make it more of a prize obtained for doing the legwork.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Archived