The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what did the drifter and the oporator drink

LexTempest

Steve bath water, of course

Now, being serious, it's very easy to make alcohol in your home if you have the patience, time and space. Since they have gardens with flora, it's most likely they managed to do their own alcohol. Alcohol is key for human evolutionary development, so this isn't a far fetched assumption. Plus, alcoholic fermentation is just a phase of organic decomposition, if life is there so it's alcohol, because it's a natural process of conversion caused by micro-organisms.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

That's weird. I've drank leftover water from several days before, and it tasted normal. Sure, it was full of cat fur, but at my place ingesting cat fur is kinda unavoidable 😄

It probably depends on temperature and other stuffs. I use to keep some bottled drinks for ~3 days (I would say even 4... but I wouldn't drink that just to be sure) in winter but in summer max is ~2 days.

17 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

lmfao gonna steal this

7 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm going to steal this too.

2 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Meme Stealing | Know Your Meme

Go for it

1610579120354b893af189281701a.png

9 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Also: *Laughs internally*
GDnSHFu.gif

I will never forget the bathwater devstream lmao

7 hours ago, (PSN)adachi_2 said:

Why you hoarding water several days tho? Lmao

Haha it was a glass of water beside my bed, which I forgot there, and when I woke up very thirsty in the middle of the night, half asleep me found it logical to drink from the 3 days old furry water instead of getting out of bed 😅

7 hours ago, (PSN)adachi_2 said:

If only i could delete my comments :(

Oh no, only cowards do that, and you're not one!

Archived