Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming lvl 7-9 lith fissures for new primes is killing me.

Berzerkules

Look at this

WxHSuhx.png

Seriously?!?! We were fighting these same enemies on day one with no mods and unranked gear.

5,ooo+ hours later..............Here I am farming prime parts to reach L2 running lith fissures against lvl 7-9 enemies. 

What other game makes you farm against day one enemies? I love this game but why lith fissures on normal star chart? Burnout? This is how it happens. I dread every prime release knowing that I'll eventually spam lith fissures.

Steel path fissures when? You made SP to give people that have played a lot something to do yet we can't do basic stuff in SP. We're still sent back to day one enemies. 

14 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

It would be nice if they just spread the relics evenly across all levels of play so players could randomly farm axi at low level and lith at high level, to keep things fresh. 

I'd be down with that. I wouldn't mind having more type of missions to farm specific relics. As long as I can run them in SP.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Quit farming for Relics?

just play whatever high level content you want while wearing your Syndicate Sigil

then buy Relic Packs from Syndicate

makes Prime unveilings very relaxed

Farming relics is the lesser problem. Boring normal star chart fissures just kills me.

I got skunked by the syndicates on relic packs yesterday. Something like 4 Garuda relics out of 30 packs. I didn't want to start throwing SE at relic packs after that.

yeah it's dreadful and always has been. back with Tower Keys it was only passable since you could play that Lv10 Mission for a couple Hours so the Enemies get up to a Level where it's less boring.

both in acquisition and opening, you shouldn't be forced to play intentionally boring Content. 

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

yeah it's dreadful and always has been. back with Tower Keys it was only passable since you could play that Lv10 Mission for a couple Hours so the Enemies get up to a Level where it's less boring.

both in acquisition and opening, you shouldn't be forced to play intentionally boring Content. 

I have never found relic missions enjoyable. The rng of enemy spawns, the constantly rotating mission types, the annoying naming methods for relics... it is all just dull and asinine imo. Keys should never have been removed. Relics should have been added on top of them so players have the option to do what they enjoy. 

As far as i have seen there is very little reason to ever go into the void now... which is a real shame because i love the orokin tileset.

8 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

One Prime Part per minute. make it 2 with loading times.

Sell stuff. Buy Garuda parts from players.

No stress and you got what you want

I believe you missed the point. Making plat isn't hard, just like a lith fissure with lvl 7-9 enemies isn't hard. 

It's kind of funny that I'm complaining about boring low lvl fissures and your suggestion is just run fissures and farm plat. 

I just think there is something wrong when the only place to farm new primes requires you to play against enemies we were fighting on day one. I've never played a game that encouraged players to return the the starting point to farm. Most games encourage you to progress, fight higher level, more difficult enemies to earn greater rewards.

16 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I have never found relic missions enjoyable. The rng of enemy spawns, the constantly rotating mission types, the annoying naming methods for relics 

don't forget to make matters worse, the lower Tier Void Tears count as low Level Missions which means that Enemy Spawns and the Enemy Spec used are the beginner versions.
just compounding it.

4 minutes ago, taiiat said:

don't forget to make matters worse, the lower Tier Void Tears count as low Level Missions which means that Enemy Spawns and the Enemy Spec used are the beginner versions.
just compounding it.

This is a very good point!

One thing I never liked about general MMOs is that once you hit end game, every content before it is (mostly) ignored. I hated that. Warframe at least makes an effort to make its content relevant, and I get that it sucks and it’s unfun. Because I feel the same sometimes. Just pointing out that Warframe did it right, even if it may be a bit inconvenient. 

But just point this out, Lith Void Storms tend to be a lot more dynamic. Something to look into!

I also wouldn’t mind SP void fissures! Maybe there could be a key system so it doesn’t shift all players from normal fissures to sp? 

36 minutes ago, Mr.NoodleHair said:

I also wouldn’t mind SP void fissures! Maybe there could be a key system so it doesn’t shift all players from normal fissures to sp? 

Steel Path variations seem like the logical progression. It was quite awhile ago they said Steel Path was not intended balance and wasn't supposed to unlock further power creep but they have backstepped on this. It seems like steel path is just the next stage of warframe content and they should double down on it IMO.

Archived