Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Elemental Warframe

We've had two of most elemental frames so far and it makes me wonder what should be next.

so we could maybe see another frost & toxic frames sometime in the future

maybe its time DE add water as a new element for mods as well

Ember & Nezha are fire

Volt & Gyre are electric

Hydroid & yareli are water

frost prime=frost dmg

saryn prime=toxic 

ya know since all of these are male/female i wonder how a female frost frame and male toxic frame could look like and what abilities they could have different from frost/saryn

I do think Frost and Chroma could use a rework of some kind to make them scale better and be overall more useful.

What about a metal one? The Angels on the Zariman have some pretty nice metallic designs, both in appearance and in their attacks. Maybe not with that same aesthetic or lore but a metal-manipulator of that sort would be novel.

10 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

What about a metal one? The Angels on the Zariman have some pretty nice metallic designs, both in appearance and in their attacks. Maybe not with that same aesthetic or lore but a metal-manipulator of that sort would be novel.

Yeah that could be different in a good way.

I do kinda find it funny how nezha to me is better then ember, gyre is better then volt

hydroid & yareli are both trash 

saryn & frost need some new competition in their elements 

11 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

We already have one, her name is Khora.

You forgot some elements:

Zephyr is air, Inaros is sand, Atlas is earth, Sevagoth is shadow. 

And Lavos is a alchemist, so elements are his thing.

I posted about some elemental frames not all of them.

its just the ones i noticed were getting a 2nd elemental frame

there are frames that could still use a rework like Frost but  I suppose DE will say screw that and just make a new frost element frame instead for instant money.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

Oberon says hi :-P 

Oberon is not a plant Warframe. If that's your logic, Vauban can be considered an electric Warframe and Protea a Fire element Warframe. 

49 minutes ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

Grendel doesn't exist in my mind so no :-P 

That's not a valid argument... Grendel exists and is Toxin focused. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)LoisGordils said:

Oberon is not a plant Warframe. If that's your logic, Vauban can be considered an electric Warframe and Protea a Fire element Warframe. 

That's not a valid argument... Grendel exists and is Toxin focused. 

oberon was modeled after a druid/paladin and druids are all about nature so the radiation tainted grass is a stretch i guess lol

Grendel is also a terrible warframe even if it is a toxin focused frame. 

6 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

oberon was modeled after a druid/paladin and druids are all about nature so the radiation tainted grass is a stretch i guess lol

Gargantuan stretch 

6 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

Grendel is also a terrible warframe even if it is a toxin focused frame

Is he though? He's very strong

15 hours ago, Tyreaus said:

A void angel frame would be interesting and kindof a logical step forward tho. Noting suggests the orokin couldn't have turned an angel into a warframe, or that a warframe lost to the void couldn't have been corrupted into one. Maybe not necessarily an angel in its exact form but a void corruption more similar to the Incarnon weapons

13 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

oberon was modeled after a druid/paladin and druids are all about nature

Yareli was modeled after idols (girls singing, cute stuffs etc).

*Meanwhile Yareli in game*:

^ searched for random metal song about killing & blood... it seems safe for work because yt hasn't asked for age... but you never know

17 hours ago, (PSN)LoisGordils said:

Oberon is not a plant Warframe.

Considering that he is literary the only frame to date that has anything to do with plants, and he has a premium (not tennogen) skin that makes him look like a tree (leaves and all), why are you surprised that he is brought up in a conversation about plant warframes?

7 hours ago, AkHannar said:

Considering that he is literary the only frame to date that has anything to do with plants, and he has a premium (not tennogen) skin that makes him look like a tree (leaves and all), why are you surprised that he is brought up in a conversation about plant warframes?

I was never surprised. People are extremely predictable. They see a few leaves and call it a whole plant Warframe when in fact, Hallowed Ground is fire. Which would make him a fire elemental according to y'all's logic no?

For reference, Hallowed Ground description: "Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames"

1 hour ago, (PSN)LoisGordils said:

For reference, Hallowed Ground description: "Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames"

The actual in-game effect is a bunch of ferns doing radiation damage.

It has more in common with the Red Forest than with a flamethrower.

Archived