Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient survival mission

Narmer is a different faction from the sentients: they are former Grineer/Corpus controlled by the Narmer Veils, while Sentients are artificial constructs made long ago by the Orokin.

but that aside, yes I would love to get an actual tileset full of Sentients with classic modes like Exterminate and Survival, sadly the Sentients probably won't appear in the limelight again for quite some time.

20 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Narmer is a different faction from the sentients: they are former Grineer/Corpus controlled by the Narmer Veils, while Sentients are artificial constructs made long ago by the Orokin.

but that aside, yes I would love to get an actual tileset full of Sentients with classic modes like Exterminate and Survival, sadly the Sentients probably won't appear in the limelight again for quite some time.

Cool so that’s how that works

anyhow yeah a full sentient tile set would be a really fun thing to have. They could always have earth with a switch so we can do all the modes on earth only with sentients

I've been saying for ages that Warframe needs another Star Chart, and with new missions. And I have been saying how Sentients have the feel of an endgame enemy, so to have a new Solar System specially for them would be great.

I was hoping New War might add this, but nope. Then the excuses came of how Covid made New War not as good as intended, and that Zariman would be the answer to what people felt lacked after New War. But the Zariman is just another time waste that will be dead once people got what they need from it. And actually had nothing to do with Sentients at all, only taking the lamest part of New War.

Those mission types in a new Solar System would have been great, although they would need tweaking to be more solo player friendly so that endless missions can stand. As it is now, Zariman endless when solo gets too overwhelming as you can't be all the places at once that it expects you to be.

A new Star Chart/Solar System dedicated to Sentients would be awesome, with new mission types, and of course some existing older ones which make Warframe, well Warframe. Some of the people who turned could have been taken there so it wouldn't just be Sentients we are fighting. There are a number of opportunities in this. But again it seemed DE done the bare minimum. And that is a shame.

After Duviri it wouldn't be crazy to think that were heading to the Tau system next. 

I'd say that's where we can encounter the Sentient's again. And also where the next Open World could be set in. Since they would be the the only faction without one. 

Either an entire system or a new Planet similar to the Kuva Fortress. Something along those lines are what I'm expecting. 

The closest thing we have right now is the Sentient Anomaly missions and Orphix, both of which are tied to Railjack and the second of which also requires a decked out Necromech build. I actually enjoy both of them a lot, but I agree, I would LOVE a more typical sentient mission where you mostly use your frame, such as Survival, Defense or Disruption, or Void Cascade/Void Flood.

Realistically the best way to justify fighting more sentients in a new mission would be A) tying them to Hunhow, or B) tying them to Alad V, who sided with Ballas/Narmer and who is probably leading Narmer right now, and may still have some sentient allies from the time they were allied through Erra, but as he is the creater of the Sentient Amalgams, he could probably also make his own sentients as well.

15 hours ago, (PSN)M00n_Slippers said:

The closest thing we have right now is the Sentient Anomaly missions and Orphix, both of which are tied to Railjack and the second of which also requires a decked out Necromech build. I actually enjoy both of them a lot, but I agree, I would LOVE a more typical sentient mission where you mostly use your frame, such as Survival, Defense or Disruption, or Void Cascade/Void Flood.

Realistically the best way to justify fighting more sentients in a new mission would be A) tying them to Hunhow, or B) tying them to Alad V, who sided with Ballas/Narmer and who is probably leading Narmer right now, and may still have some sentient allies from the time they were allied through Erra, but as he is the creater of the Sentient Amalgams, he could probably also make his own sentients as well.

Id like to see something along the lines of invasions when choosing who leads The Narmer. With the introduction of Eternalism in The New War it could be both at the same time. 

If you chose Operator: It's Hunhow

If you chose Drifter: It's Alad V. 

Same mission, different dialogue. And this is totally possible and a nice touch to reflect our choices with who we went with. Because after The New War I have a feeling that "Stalker" or "Hunhow" Syndicate is in the realm of possibility due to the Quest's ending as Hunhow might not even be regarded as an Enemy anymore. 

Plus I'd like to see something done with the Archons. I want them to exist outside of the quest.

Archived