Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OMEN and SteelSeries Rewards not working

migoq_aki

I spent the last hour trying to figure out why I wasn't able to see or claim the reward from the HP Omen Hub...

p8fOUkr.png

Only to discover that even though we were told we could claim it if we lived in US, India, China, Mexico & UK... The HP Omen Hub Rewards page states that rewards are only available to people living in the US and China

xCNmn4M.png

This is disappointing. I live in the UK and according to HP, I cannot claim the reward. Can anyone confirm? 

On 2022-07-05 at 9:31 PM, YearZero said:

This is disappointing. I live in the UK and according to HP, I cannot claim the reward. Can anyone confirm? 

It's certainly not showing for me either. I can click the banner link on their Home where if says to claim and the linked page has no Challange or Reward for Warframe just a bunch of other games I've never played but it claims are installed.

Actually there was one for loading Warframe to get a sweepstakes ticket but when I did that it said I got it but then the My Rewards tab for earned rewards is empty.

Also in the UK for reference.

Edit: On further testing if I start OMEN with it allowed to gather data then the Warframe Reward does not show in the Home banners but reapears if the permissions are revoked and it's restarted. Still to no valid ability to claim them however.

I'm having trouble with the Omen Gaming Hub rewards. The Steelseries went great, but Omen won't show up. I had the ad on the banner last night but when I clicked on it it said that the rewards section was being updated. I just checked tonight when I got off work and it still hasn't shown up. It doesn't even have the ad on the banner now.

I had the syandana I really wanted the ephemera. I heard that omen only works on computers a certain age or so. Maybe we can get these in a giveaway in game or during the event for everyone who has had issues with this would be great. I have the day off work and set up for tennocon next week. Would be happy if I could get all the giveaways while I can. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide for this issue.

The SteelSeries Syandana just doesn't show up for me too. Restarting change the rewards slightly but nothing about warframe.

Is there a fix or bypass for this? Should i reach SteelSeries Support and was someone successful with that?

EDIT: I finally got it, so try checking it 🙃

Same problem with steelseries since the beggining. That S*** program: steelseries GG, is not working properlly. It is not good to make a cooperation with a company that doesn't test his software first.

Yeah I still can't get anything from OMEN or SS. For SS the Giveaways tab loads but nothing about Warframe on it and for OMEN Hub I created account and went to collect rewards but all I got was a forever loading screen that says "LOADING AVAILABLE PRIZES".

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Wolf_Nerd:

DE can we just have a code for all other players who can't be bothered working with that piece of trash Omen app? I can't even get the Rewards program to show on my PC, and yes I'm in US.

Or another way to get the Ephemera and palette for all of us that don't live in the US, UK, India, China or Mexico. That would be neat.

Edit: Nvm, I've seen that you can drop the Ephemera in-game... as a 5% rotation C drop from arbitrations. RIP me.

On 2022-07-04 at 4:47 PM, (XBOX)gothicnoodle said:

EDIT: OMEN seems to be working ATM 8:25pm PST

EDIT 2: Steel series is not updated as of 7am PST on 7/5/22

EDIT 3: SteelSeries code available in the app

Anyone else having these issues? I downloaded OMEN and received a code but when trying to redeem it it states invalid code and after installing SteelSeries and going to their give away section Warframe does not appear there to claim the Syandana. 

Link to the SteelSeries give away

Link to the OMEN give away

Steel-Series-2.png

This is one place where I did NOT expect to ever see genshin impact, but somehow even in Warframe forums I can't escape.

On 2022-07-04 at 10:14 PM, LadyAnime said:

birthday AND PHONE

This HP Omen is suspicious software. I checked the box telling it NOT to run on Windows startup, and yet it still shows up in taskmgr! I reluctantly gave them my birthday, then discovered that they required a cell phone number. Reluctantly gave them my cell number - and received the SMS message, but their program says my phone number is invalid, and won't move on to the screen allowing me to enter the SMS code. If you installed this software, I recommend reformatting your disk and reinstalling Windows.

Archived