Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else also have problem with their twitch drops?

Twisted_Wisdom

Question

I clicked on Twitch to open Warframe Tennocon stream.
Twitch opened to 
https://m.twitch.tv/warframe
 = no credit for watching stream
I had to find Twitch inventory and click on

'You're earning toward the rewards on /warframe ' < clicked on /warframe to go to stream that would provide credit for watching Tennocon stream.
here:   https://www.twitch.tv/warframe = credit for watching stream so i was able to claim Twitch Drops.

I had not received my rewards as of this morning, but I went into the (edit: Twitch) inventory box because I know I claimed my rewards and even though my Twitch account is linked, the inventory box was still showing a "connect" badge links under the items. So I un-linked and re-linked my Twitch account and those badges became checkmarks and I received the items in my inbox in game. Hopefully for anyone else having issues can do the same thing to fix their issue.

Edit: Also as a PSA, I don't know how long it'll be up, but redeem code Tennocon2022 to get 220k credits, 22 riven slivers, and 22k kuva. I recommend holding onto the riven slivers for the NW challenge as you need 10 slivers for a riven and the challenge gives 7000 points.

PC here.

I verified everything was connected prior to Tennocon.

Watched Tennocon and some affiliate channels after.

Went to claim everything and the "Connect" button appeared on the items in Twitch.

Clicked Connect. This opened up the Warframe page.

Re-logged into Warframe.

Unlinked Twitch account.

Re-linked Twitch account.

Logged into game.

Profit the Prophet, everything was there.

1 hour ago, sebas1531 said:

Ayerbenbla tennocon como todos saben dieron siertas recompensas a quienes miramos el directo, el problema es que a mi no me llegaron. Sólo quería saber si me van a llegar o no, tal vez no cumplo algún requisito (aunque si fuera el caso no me hubiera dejado reclamar la en twitch).

Perdón las molestias 

Te aseguraste de enlazar tu cuenta de twitch en warframe.com, ya revisaste tu cuenta de twitch en la seccion de recompensas?, conseguiste el abanico de guerra y la sugatra y solo te falta Titania?. Si ya revisaste esto y no aparecen las recompensas te recomendaria que escribas un ticket con el equipo de soporte, tuvieron algunos problemas con la red y talvez hagan un script para reenviar las recompensas que no llegaron, suerte.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Red3Ninja:

friend of mine said unlinking accounts and relinking worked after claiming it.

Do you really need the drops right ducking now? Something broke and they working on it so relinking probably does nothing or maybe even prevents you from linking again until whatever is broken works. There is a giant red bar on the top of this page telling you all about it. Until there is another red bar telling you its fixed you have to accept you getting your free prime a day later. If you have 100% progress and a claim button you getting your reward. If you don't you either weren't logged in or missed the announced window because that part is 100% twitch, counts even if you didn't link the game and twitch had no issues. 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Voragoras:

Tried everything in this thread, still haven't received my Titania Prime. Wonder if this is due to a backlog.

I wonder if it could have something to do with the giant red bar on top of the screen saying "Jul 17: Server& Services Stability"? Could it also be connected to Warframe having issues since yesterday? I wonder if just waiting a few days until whatever is broken is fixed could solve the issue? 

2 hours ago, (PSN)xXrouge_ramiXx said:

I have my twich set up with my play station account, I watched for about 45 min at 2:30pm, and for about an hour at 6pm (ET ). I have not yet received the rewards, how do I know if I will get them, and when? Its my first tennocon and I am a little worried since i know DE had issues with the ps4 servers.

Click your twitch avatar (your picture at the top left next to the Get Bits, Click it and look at your inventory,. is there a check mark under the claimed prizes? If yes then they are fully claimed and should be in your inventory, if not then you need to do a support ticket. If instead of a checkmark you see a purple rectangle with I think the word collect. from here I do not know how your PS game is linked (sorry don't play on a console), But here I clicked the purple rectangle it took me to the link settings page where i unlinked and relinked both amazon and  and twitch. This solved my issues. if you watch through your PS, I think the same would apply. Not sure if the link would work, if you watch through the PC.

I hope this helps you. As i said my my last post describing how i did it, this is the second time my game was unlinked without me doing it

15 minutes ago, UmbraAtrox said:

I wonder if it could have something to do with the giant red bar on top of the screen saying "Jul 17: Server& Services Stability"? Could it also be connected to Warframe having issues since yesterday? I wonder if just waiting a few days until whatever is broken is fixed could solve the issue? 

Honestly this is nothing new, I've had my account unlinked without me doing anything before, this time it showed I was still linked despite it actually being unlinked. I believe most of the "Not got it yet" guys will solve it by relinking it, even if you say it is linked, but those it doesn't help, need to put in a ticket

vor 24 Minuten schrieb crazyjr:

"Not got it yet" guys will solve it by relinking it

How does that help when they said "Tried everything in this thread" probably including that. Relinking multiple times probably won't change anything. Best guess, wait a few days until that red bar gets replaced with one with a less angry color telling you whatever is broken is fixed and then try again.  

Watched the stream live and claimed first 2 drops then claimed Titania prime 8 hours later BUT nothing in inbox all 3 drops never made it to my inbox.

{DE}ZAK where are you ??? i noticed during the stream something on the page says to contact {DE}ZAK in forums incase i was missed no clue if it ment those that win during the stream or those that dont get the drops in general.

i am not the guy that won 100k plat dont be shy {DE}ZAK help us out here we claimed the drops on twitch and got nothing yet, can i at least get the first 2 drops Titania you can throw a 100k plat instead of her if you wish i dont mind consider it a compensation for the delay in drops arrival.

So I watched the full tennocon on twitch yesterday, thank you DE for that! If I understood correctly there should be Vericres or Warfan availabe after 30 min. There were a lot of crashes during the stream so maybe that's why, idk. Got the other stuff though.

See alot of players having this so they obviously got it.

Hi i have  a problem  for a second time .

I claimed  titania prime and i newer got it  i watched the whole stream   from the  show trught  tenoocon . Last time i didn't get protea .i  got all  geaveawAy items accept  frames,last time protea ,and this time titania prime . What is going on

On 2022-07-16 at 3:54 PM, Wimpy_KidS said:

Twitch and warframe accounts are correctly linked however nothing shows up after an hour passed after being claimed

I was watching the entire stream all day and received none of the items / drops, including the warfan. I made doubly-sure that all my account connections were correct and everything. Is there a known place to contact support for getting these drops, or is it going to be like the Hydroid Prime incident where they just give the drops to everybody? I am fine either way, just want to know what to do moving forward.

hace 2 horas, grobar084 dijo:

Hi i have  a problem  for a second time .

I claimed  titania prime and i newer got it  i watched the whole stream   from the  show trught  tenoocon . Last time i didn't get protea .i  got all  geaveawAy items accept  frames,last time protea ,and this time titania prime . What is going on

Hi, i get same problem. I see all the stream, i get giveaways activated and i get accounts linked but i didn't get any drop. What's going on? Send pls the drops :(

If you still have not received them, then you will need to visit warframe.com/user and disconnect your twitch account. After that you go to twitch.tv/account and disconnect your warframe account. Once you have done both of those things, reconnect them and relog into the game. You should get them.

10 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

If you still have not received them, then you will need to visit warframe.com/user and disconnect your twitch account. After that you go to twitch.tv/account and disconnect your warframe account. Once you have done both of those things, reconnect them and relog into the game. You should get them.

Thank you!!!

Archived