Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vielbreaker Warframe Changes

Armor change 

With this new change almost any weapon can be viable now which is very nice way to help increase single target weapons kills per minute after maybe a somewhat impactful change to AoE. 

All Starter Frames 

All of them have 1 stat max out on each ability. Excalibur is the only one who do not have a buff most veteran player will look at and be excited for.

Excalibur 

- Slash dash: Proc slash and faster animation. Can be cancel now by jumping.  

- Radial Javelin: removed enemy cap. People who say this is really good with furious javelin, I want you to know it is not going to affect much because Radial Javelin is LoS and you most likely be constantly killing so there will not be much enemies on the field. The only time this new change will affect furious javelin is if you purposely wait for enemies to spawn and come near you.

Mag

- Pull: group of enemies in a ball in front of you 

- The other change is not that relevant 

Volt 

- Shock: energy cost is now 15 

- Speed: slightly increase speed buff and duration 

- Shield: removed speed reduction, energy drain, and secondary restriction 

Revenant 

- Mesmer skin: 1 second delay before be able to get damage again. 

6 hours ago, (XBOX)UltraMagnus5000 said:

Volt 

it still royally grinds my gears that the OG electric frame still can't even go Palpatine.. this is basic stuff that electric-wielding characters everywhere else can do no problem... how hard is it to just have this as a drain over time ability that chains lighting between enemies?

Animated GIF

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it still royally grinds my gears that the OG electric frame still can't even go Palpatine.. this is basic stuff that electric-wielding characters everywhere else can do no problem... how hard is it to just have this as a drain over time ability that chains lighting between enemies?

Animated GIF

Ugh yeah, some of the Lichs have this ability that looks really similar that could basically be retrofitted to be this. Just zapping fools with your hands, it would look so cool. Even just hide a buffed Amprex model with buffed up visuals in his hand or something. 

8 hours ago, (XBOX)UltraMagnus5000 said:

Armor change 

With this new change almost any weapon can be viable now which is very nice way to help increase single target weapons kills per minute after maybe a somewhat impactful change to AoE. 

All Starter Frames 

All of them have 1 stat max out on each ability. Excalibur is the only one who do not have a buff most veteran player will look at and be excited for.

Excalibur 

- Slash dash: Proc slash and faster animation. Can be cancel now by jumping.  

- Radial Javelin: removed enemy cap. People who say this is really good with furious javelin, I want you to know it is not going to affect much because Radial Javelin is LoS and you most likely be constantly killing so there will not be much enemies on the field. The only time this new change will affect furious javelin is if you purposely wait for enemies to spawn and come near you.

Mag

- Pull: group of enemies in a ball in front of you 

- The other change is not that relevant 

Volt 

- Shock: energy cost is now 15 

- Speed: slightly increase speed buff and duration 

- Shield: removed speed reduction, energy drain, and secondary restriction 

Revenant 

- Mesmer skin: 1 second delay before be able to get damage again. 

You didn't list Wukong changes but it's ok because I think everyone knows about them.

8 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Animated GIF

So... his 4 but in a cone? Like, uh... Spectral Scream? That ability that sucks?

I'm just kidding around, I get you want it to not suck and not immobilize you and also be on the zappy frame for zapping. I do think his 4 and 1 already (try) to cover it, though.

Archived