Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX) Veilbreaker: Update 32

[DE]CoreyOnline

3 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

OVERGUARD LIFESTEAL CHANGES: 

On the introduction of Overguard, we mentioned that we would be improving how some ability mechanics function with Overguard, this is a continuation of those efforts. So we have made several changes, the majority of which cover how Overguard reacts with lifesteal. 

• Fixed Garuda's Blending Talons Augment not triggering when hitting an enemy with Overguard is affected by a Slash Status Effect.
  • Fixed Gauss's Kinetic Plating not generating battery when melee attacking enemies with Overguard.
  • Fixed Protea's Temporal Anchor not counting damage to Overguard when building up damage for the temporal implosion blast.
  • Fixed Zephyr's Tailwind Target Fixation Augment not counting enemies with Overguard when building up extra damage.
  • Fixed Hema not restoring health on headshots against enemies with Overguard.
  • Fixed Hirudo not restoring health on critical hits against enemies with Overguard.
  • Fixed enemies affected by Frost’s Avalanche not losing any armor while Overguard is active. 

If there are any other cases where Lifesteal isn’t applying from Overguard, please let us know on the Forums and we will take a look!

Sevagoth's Gloom was forgotten. I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but it does make using his shadow more dangerous and risky especially when he can't reap and CC them. I expect them to not be slowed, but we still can't heal off of them until that guard breaks.

Did you seriously nerf the Basmu?  An underused but decent weapon that actually needs things fixed on it, and instead of leaving it alone or buffing the alt fire, you nerf the ammo regeneration down to like 25% of what it was?  That was like, the one thing it that actually made it viable and you nerf it?  

Honestly 90% of this list pushes me further away than pulls me back in.

I dont know were you are supose to do this so I will do it here, I found a bug in the equinox agument duality, I dont know for how long has it been there because I just discover it today, the second equinox that is spawn with the augment for some reason just freezes up and or goes torwards a secondary ammo thing when they are on the floor, they stop ataquin moving or doing anything until the ammo thing is picked up. I dont know if pc or other consols have this problems but it happens every time I summon the clone and there is a secondary ammo pack on the floor.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

STILL NO UPDATE ABOUT KHAL?? LIKE COME ON WHY RELEASE IT THE WAY YOU DID JUST TO HAVE US WAIT SO LONG TO ACTUALLY PLAY !

Patience, it's supposed to be today along with the new Archon hunt which is a weekly rotation. I'm guessing it'll reset/update at the same time Sorties usually would. So just a few more hours. 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)l Saminator l said:

Patience, it's supposed to be today along with the new Archon hunt which is a weekly rotation. I'm guessing it'll reset/update at the same time Sorties usually would. So just a few more hours. 

Hopefully you're correct because I was really excited about this. Gameplay is going in a better direction and I like it

Archived