Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To my own detriment. Give Archons mobility to match our own.

(XBOX)Architect Prime

So you want the bullet sponges to also evade our attacks, which would essentially be a multiplier onto the effective clear time for the mission (which is currently in a pretty decent spot) or would their effective health be adjusted to account for the added mobility?

Also, they're already pretty mobile compared to most other bosses so (shrug)

The problem I see with this is, unless you're running a Kuva Hek to 1shot the Archon, the fight will be even more hectic. They're already packing a lot of health plus limited status effects, making it harder to aim at them on top of all this would just make the fight take that much longer.

I once fought Borealis by bringing my melee build to the fight, not expecting it to have capped status effects so I couldn't use Expedite Suffering to burst its health down. The fight took 20+ minutes as I mash my melee button, chipping away its HP. Imagine if it also teleported around the arena and/or moved faster.

1 minute ago, Pizzarugi said:

I couldn't use Expedite Suffering to burst its health down

Why on earth would you ever use that? Also, unless they tweaked it, it doesn't actually work that way in practice. It seems to add stacks of bleed and slash instead of dealing the damage all at once. But both options are utter trash.

2 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I once fought Borealis by bringing my melee build to the fight, not expecting it to have capped status effects so I couldn't use Expedite Suffering to burst its health down. The fight took 20+ minutes as I mash my melee button, chipping away its HP. Imagine if it also teleported around the arena and/or moved faster.

3rd one does this. She teleport around. I've once had bug where she were teleporting quickly so you couldn't even see her.

--------------

If it were less HP stuffs & more mobility then it would be good. But just adding more mobility would make it even more disgusting fight.

3 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Why on earth would you ever use that? Also, unless they tweaked it, it doesn't actually work that way in practice. It seems to add stacks of bleed and slash instead of dealing the damage all at once. But both options are utter trash.

First off, I wasn't expecting the strategy not to work against the Archons.

Secondly, I 1shot max level Steel Path demos with Expedite Suffering just fine. Max combo counter, use viral primer, make heavy attack (guaranteed massive slash proc on 2h nikanas), finish with Expedite Suffering. Never failed me.

4 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

First off, I wasn't expecting the strategy not to work against the Archons.

Secondly, I 1shot max level Steel Path demos with Expedite Suffering just fine. Max combo counter, use viral primer, make heavy attack (guaranteed massive slash proc on 2h nikanas), finish with Expedite Suffering. Never failed me.

that's not one shotting.

2 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I'd be curious at the builds you have that you can do anything with expedite suffering. Pre-steel path existing I tried getting it to be at all effective to no avail.

I only use Expedite Suffering in one build. Never thought about trying it with other weapons, though it may also work with Garuda thanks to her 4. Build enough blood for her 1, make enemies slashable with 4, throw blood ball at them, finish with Expedite Suffering.

This build does not work against infested demos, because they're immune to viral procs.

Frame: Revenant (can be any frame, though I recommend something tanky or can be invisible.)

Spoiler

G1tf4Yl.png

Primary: Kuva Zarr (Can be any primary, only arcane is important)

Spoiler

hqHY34V.png

Secondary: Epitaph (Can be any secondary with extremely high status chance, arcane is also important)

Spoiler

OZLSUHd.png

Melee: Tenet Livia with 60% toxin, its ability to preserve combo multi while holstered makes it a terrific weapon. The stance's heavy attack deals 600% damage with guaranteed slash proc.

Spoiler

W1mVtE5.png

5 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I only use Expedite Suffering in one build. Never thought about trying it with other weapons, though it may also work with Garuda thanks to her 4. Build enough blood for her 1, make enemies slashable with 4, throw blood ball at them, finish with Expedite Suffering.

This build does not work against infested demos, because they're immune to viral procs.

Frame: Revenant (can be any frame, though I recommend something tanky or can be invisible.)

Hide contents

G1tf4Yl.png

Primary: Kuva Zarr (Can be any primary, only arcane is important)

Hide contents

hqHY34V.png

Secondary: Epitaph (Can be any secondary with extremely high status chance, arcane is also important)

Hide contents

OZLSUHd.png

Melee: Tenet Livia with 60% toxin, its ability to preserve combo multi while holstered makes it a terrific weapon. The stance's heavy attack deals 600% damage with guaranteed slash proc.

Hide contents

W1mVtE5.png

Thanks, I'll have to give this a try. I wonder if I can use it on ash this way. Right now I have multiple amar mods on him so I can just heavy attack/portal to nearby enemies, and this would finish it off nicely if there's enough room for modification

Archived