Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can console get the Mesa Kudegra Skin? It’s been 3 years..

On 2022-10-03 at 3:53 AM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

I wonder. Tho with cross play on the horizon hopefully it’s inevitable that’s it’s going to be on console anyway. So might as well put it in with the next update. Probably sell it for cash. So win win I suppose. 

You don't seem to understand they need the creators permission so no they cannot 'might as well put it in the next update'.

On 2022-10-02 at 9:53 PM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

I wonder. Tho with cross play on the horizon hopefully it’s inevitable that’s it’s going to be on console anyway. So might as well put it in with the next update. Probably sell it for cash. So win win I suppose. 

You know... everyone just assuming they will have access to platform exclusives just because Cross-Save will be a thing... There is already a precedent that this mifht not be the case, Excalibur Prime. People who moved their save from PC to Console lost their Excalibur Prime and could not get it back. What is to say this won't be the case when moving from one platform to another that they wouldn't just lockdown exclusives when not on the platform they are from until you go back to said platform?

On 2022-10-14 at 2:11 AM, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

There is already a precedent that this mifht not be the case, Excalibur Prime.

this isnt a valid example.  Not that I disagree that it doesnt mean that we will get it with cross play but Excalibur prime is only not availible on consoles because the way to get him had long since ended before they even considered going to consoles.  and when cross save happens where im sure there will be likely option to merge accounts since Im sure many have same account information across multiple platforms anyway.  many console players myself included will get excal prime that way assuming i can remember my pc account info from 8 years ago to put it into what ever form they give to merge the accounts when it happens

45 minutes ago, (PSN)Cargan2016 said:

Excalibur prime is only not availible on consoles because the way to get him had long since ended

Yes, through exclusive means. The PC players who then transferred to console with their PC saves had their Excalibur Primes removed because it is exclusive to PC. It fits this situation just fine. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Yes, through exclusive means. The PC players who then transferred to console with their PC saves had their Excalibur Primes removed because it is exclusive to PC. It fits this situation just fine. 

its not pc exclusive its founders pack exclusive the founders program stopped when there was only pc version which is why pc is only one that has it

On 2022-10-11 at 1:00 AM, Ascythian said:

You don't seem to understand they need the creators permission so no they cannot 'might as well put it in the next update'.

The reason they need the creators permission is because console can use plat to buy skins. Because DE has to purchase the skin from the creator. This is an easy work around by selling these “PC exclusive skins” for cash when cross save/play drops. What difference would it make wether it’s PC or console if I paid cash for it? Money is money. And I’d pay up to $15-$20 for this skin right now because I like it that much. 

When cross save is live will I be able to save on PC, buy the Tennogen I want,  then save back to console? 

On 2022-10-11 at 1:00 AM, Ascythian said:

So this falls apart when cross save goes live. As a console player ill be able to login to PC through steam, cross save, then buy the Tennogen I want then save back to console. Now I have the skin I want on console. Or DE just might as well have it available on console for cash, so I’d rather the latter than the former. 

On 2022-10-15 at 3:52 PM, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Tennogen isn’t PC exclusives It’s steam exclusive. But all that goes out the window when cross save happens. Nothing stoping me from cross saving to PC, buying the skin I want, then cross saving back to console. Might as well just make them available for cash in Microsoft market place at an inflated price. To give steam the creator their cut. 

Update: Thanks DE for adding this skin for consoles purchase!! Bought it instantly!! Early Christmas for me!! 

Archived