Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Liches ?

(PSN)SlyFox5679

On 2022-10-09 at 5:31 AM, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

I wonder if and when we will get infested liches.

I'm a little tired of farming liches & sisters having killed i think close to about 160 of each since i'm still farming holokeys for tenet melee weapons 

I hope sometime in 2023 we hear about infested liches.

Me too I wonder what Prefix the weapon they would be like lol.

You know like “Tenet” Envoy.  “Kuva” Brakk I think the infested version should be like maybe the “Plagued” Torid idk.

I think they should spawn via an interaction with the Jugernauts or Zeloid boss. And Since there’s no infested missions in Railjack their final battle could be on Deimos instead.

idk just spit balling here lol. I also hope DE makes a way of Customising Converted Liches and Sisters like I suggested here :

I feel like it would make the grind for how many we do to midmax more satisfying yet not break Lich trading.

They were confirmed to be in development, along side the sisters of parvos way back when kuva liches launched by DE_Steve. However we haven't heard anything about them since.
https://www.twitch.tv/de_steve/clip/DistinctProductiveArugulaChefFrank

They did some time later talk about Infested Railjack, so i'd imagine that the two will be linked as the others have been.

a547c8849bbcd895937c10e279c825c0.jpg

This reminded me of the unique Torid these Zealot guys had during the nightwave episode. They also seemed to have a Zymos that was unique as well. I really was hoping we'd get these from the boss. I hope they do something similar with the standalone infested lich weapons because that Torid was looking pretty fun.

first weapon i'd be looking for would be a new phage since i still love the phage.

other weapons that i wanna see maybe another bubonic maybe with a built in viral like the phage.

pox,

cerata,

dual ichor

synapse

caustacyst 

mios

scoliac 

honestly i don't think we got enough melee weapons with sister & liches but i'm more of a primary guy anyway lol

I have talked about Infested liches and how I would like them to work but before it`s a thing they need a quest like they did with the queens and parvos. It would be cool if their was some sort of apex infested leading the lot, maybe it could relate to Nidus maybe while Nidus was made a piece of him crawled out of him or maybe the first ever infested is the one pulling the strings and has the ability of Phagogenesis.

The possibilities of infested liches designs are endless...

Spoiler

Infested Lich 11 by Aaronj-c

Infested Lich 10 by Aaronj-c

On 2022-10-11 at 8:28 AM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I have talked about Infested liches and how I would like them to work but before it`s a thing they need a quest like they did with the queens and parvos. It would be cool if their was some sort of apex infested leading the lot, maybe it could relate to Nidus maybe while Nidus was made a piece of him crawled out of him or maybe the first ever infested is the one pulling the strings and has the ability of Phagogenesis.

The possibilities of infested liches designs are endless...

Reveal hidden contents

Infested Lich 11 by Aaronj-c

Infested Lich 10 by Aaronj-c

DE should jump on this next we need more grindable content and i've hunted down around 150-160 liches & sisters since these updates came out.

how could we make it a hot topic on the forums is what i wanna know.  maybe a poll that DE could notice.

On 2022-10-09 at 11:05 PM, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

honestly i don't think we got enough melee weapons with sister & liches but i'm more of a primary guy anyway lol

Sisters we got a perfect 4/4/4 split for primary secondary and mele atleast thus far

Liches was very lopsided in favor of primary weapons

Archived