Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PLAYSTATION) Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix #13

[DE]Megan

(PLAYSTATION) Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix #13

Fixes: 

• Fixed Archon Hunts being scheduled to end 1 day too early. 

• Made numerous fixes towards AI navigation pathing through both Orb Valls and Narmerized Orb Vallis. 

• This fixes scenarios where AI wouldn’t be moving and objectives not being properly placed such as the one below.

• Fixed Capture Containers spawning in very odd and often unreachable areas during the Defend and Capture Containers objective in Orb Vallis Bounties. 

• Notably in the tunnel near Central Maintenance and while playing through Narmer missions.

• Fixed Dargyn Pilots always dying when their Dargyn is destroyed.

• This resulted in an inability to achieve certain Riven Challenges of “Kill X Dargyn pilots before they hit the ground”. Dargyn Pilots will now take some damage when the Dargyn is destroyed but will ultimately survive and plummet to their demise, thus offering you a window to achieve said Riven Challenge. 

• Fixed a Chat window softlock after tabbing to a Chat window with a large number of messages queued up. 

• Fixed Panthera primary fire punch through going through the environment but not through enemies.

• Fixed more instances where Transference at low frame rate could break animations/ability use. 

• Fixed animation issue when Kahl is running with the Salvaged Kuva Ayanga.

• Fixed inability to donate the Stalker Noggle to the Dojo Treasury. 

• Fixed a certain VFX appearing too early in the Drifter Camp Syndicate ranks. 

• Fixed script error with Gyre’s Rotorswell.

• Like 3

Is that Dargyn thing described correctly? Killing the pilot before hitting the ground is definitely satisfied when the pilot dies when the dargyn is destroyed in the air... I would like to understand which RIven challenge would not work. I think i have had every possible permutation of that challenge, so very curious.

6 hours ago, (PSN)reddragonhrcro said:

Nothing yet about Chipper and Jarka having missing/bugged eyes?

Cosmetic glitches aren't normally high-priority. They might get fixed eventually, once the bigger hindering bugs of a patch get worked out.  For example: Carrier Prime's right wing has been mounted in the center of his body since Angels of Zariman came out...

11 hours ago, (PSN)Tandoori_Goblin said:

Felarx still not working as intended, not receiving any buffs from its Incarnon upgrades. Shame it only worked for one update, I really liked using it.

Umm are you on crack the felarx is working beyond fine.  I literally get hits with my felarx that puts the aquabex to shame.  I literally hit a 8 figure hit about every 5th clip and not terribly worse than that rest of time.  

Looks like works fine to me

Edited by (PSN)Cargan2016

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Cargan2016:

Umm are you on crack the felarx is working beyond fine.  I literally get hits with my felarx that puts the aquabex to shame.  I literally hit a 8 figure hit about every 5th clip and not terribly worse than that rest of time.  

The issue they described is that the Incarnon form is still objectively inferior to the standard form. When you go Incarnon it should be an update...

2 hours ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

The issue they described is that the Incarnon form is still objectively inferior to the standard form. When you go Incarnon it should be an update...

I get same damage but less spread so just generally dont care for it unless I need to basically snipe with it myself

18 hours ago, (PSN)Cargan2016 said:

You seem confused, some of the Incarnon perks are broken such as Mounting Momentum (reload increases Fire Rate by +10% per shell. Resets on reload.) not working as intended seemingly for either form.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Tandoori_Goblin said:

You seem confused, some of the Incarnon perks are broken such as Mounting Momentum (reload increases Fire Rate by +10% per shell. Resets on reload.) not working as intended seemingly for either form.

why even use mounting momentum it is complete garbage by comparison to the other options on top of that it does not apply to incarnon mode of felarx period as the incanon mode doesnt reload it gets charged then is a single clip till charge is used no reload to trigger the perk so that is 100% working as intended.  and anything increasing firerate and your going to be running out of ammo unles running lavos or protea as i can be empty clip in under a 2.5 seconds when tempo royal triggers and i only run that one on Lavos who can transmute all ammo drops to universal and it only has 10 clips at full capacity in reserve

Edited by (PSN)Cargan2016

One of Kahl's challenges this week is impossible for me and it's called Operate the Weapons.
In this challenge you should destroy 10 enemys during the flight with the supply ship.
The problem here is that the Sentient ships are almost indestructible during the whole flight and don't get any damage, only 1-2 times they are briefly vulnerable and get damage for a short time, which is not nearly enough to destroy 10 of them.
The best score I've had so far is a 3/10.

Does anyone else have this bug or am I just too stupid for it and missing something?

• 1 month later...