Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any information on the Grendel Rework?

YikersDikers

Question

5 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, YikersDikers said:
10 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

Pablo said in devstream before something about Nourish giving all buffs at once so no cycling and meatball being easier to use and few words about the gut cost if I remember correctly

That's all? Damn

Sounds awesome to me.  On my Official Top Ten Things Grendelkins Needs List, Nourish casting and Meatball maneuverability are numbers 1 through 9.

#10 is 200% sprint speed. The Flash Running GIF

Pablo was super resistant to change him,  Im not hopeful for the changes.

I love the grendel model(original).  Gameplay wise he is rough to play...  eating enemies takes the fun away from others just like AoE weapons did.   Eating everyone around you so you can turn into a giant ball and do massive damage is kinda pointless because  by the time you consume 10+ guys who is left to be smashed by the ball ??  Even though thats my favorite move on him.  

-----

This weeks Archon Hunt was like a perfect storm for me and Grendel.   I gave him the Siebar or whatever club cuz it kinda looks like a chunk of meat on a stick of you color it correctly.   I got +300% str for grendel for the Archon Hunt and it also had +300% damage for the Siebar.    First two missions I got 2nd in damage and kill,  last mission I whiffed hard on the boss and got 4th.   But I think he did pretty great considering all the crazy damage bonus's.

On 2022-10-30 at 12:43 AM, YikersDikers said:
On 2022-10-29 at 2:38 PM, RobWasHere said:

Pablo said in devstream before something about Nourish giving all buffs at once so no cycling and meatball being easier to use and few words about the gut cost if I remember correctly

That's all? Damn

On some twitter post we could see meatball on 3rd slot.

However we will see more tomorrow, afair.

Archived