Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Avex Sniper Skin for Kuva Chakkhurr

Omega-ZX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Dragonloverabens said:

and yet...it uses the sniper ammo mutation mod...

that makes no sense...

Because it used sniper ammo before the ammo rework.  Many other weapons used sniper ammo too without being sniper rifles.  Bows, launchers.  Even, much further back, a few secondaries.  As far as I can tell, sniper ammo usage was a primitive way for DE to make weapons more ammo constrained before they developed the current system.

As far as the topic goes, I wouldn't object to Chakkhur being able to use sniper skins despite not technically being a sniper.  

[copied from a previous post on the same subject]

34 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

As far as the topic goes, I wouldn't object to Chakkhur being able to use sniper skins despite not technically being a sniper.  

[copied from a previous post on the same subject]

I'd actually like to go the other way around and make the Chakkhurr a full sniper rifle... keep it unscoped, but give it the ability to take sniper mods and build a combo and all of that.

1 minute ago, Pakaku said:

I'd actually like to go the other way around and make the Chakkhurr a full sniper rifle... keep it unscoped, but give it the ability to take sniper mods and build a combo and all of that.

An augment that gave it a combo mechanic could be interesting. 

I don't imagine its class getting changed, though who knows.  Has DE ever done that?

Archived