Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Hotfix 32.2.2

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, Renzo said:

@[DE]Meganshooting a drop ship in ambulas boss fight with tenet plinx alternate fire will make the drop ship to disappear and the mission being unable to continue/complete after that

Can we get a video of this and send your log files to Support please? Trying it here, nothing strange seems to happen if I blast the dropship either on the way in or after it's picked up the Ambulas

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Lua Thrax enemies not spawning if they can’t find a valid spot within 10m of a player. 

So is this actually fixed for steel path? Never ran into this issuse with the regualr star chart versions of these missions but when I did an hour of steel path on Circulus I was lucky to get a thrax spawn to happen once every 20 minutes (instead of every 5 minutes like they are supposed to). I ended up with even LESS of lua thrax resource then from doing an hour of Circulus on non steel path...

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixes toward bad offsets for several armor attachments when equipped on Voruna. 

• We will continue fixing other known offset issues.

"We will continue fixing other known offset issues." What a great idea ! Which other warframe need this fix? Hum… Oh, i know: what about KHORA !? It's not like it's been 18 MONTHS that ALL SHOULDERS ARMORS IN THE GAME are not fitting her anymore…

I know i'm being goddam annoying with all my reposts. I'm sorry for that but what else can i do for DE to notice these bug reports? I have diligently filled them, kept them updated and quietly waited for a WHOLE YEAR for DE to do it's job before starting to post elsewhere about it. But since May 25, 2021, litterally nothing has ever been done. And it's particulary insulting to see for months THIS VERY SAME BUG being fixed on other frames, on the operator, the drifter, and even Kahl ffs! But NEVER on Khora. And it's far from being the only issue this warframe is dragging…

How is that normal? How many more years will we have to wait?

As i already said multiple times, this issue is symptomatic of a larger problem in the game : more and more warframe models have geometry that's too complex or anchor points too poorly placed to wear armors or syandanas nicely. That's why letting the players to adjust the x/y/z position of armor pieces and syandana (the same way as melee weapons) would be the fastest and the most futurproof way of handling this matter! (in addition to opening even more ways of customizations).

How this stupidly simple idea is able to fly so high over the heads of DE devs? Someone please, enlighten me T.T

PS: I think I have argued enough to justify not deleting the post by moderation.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Known Issues: 

The following lists issues that we are aware of that may require more work or a code fix and will be fixed in a future hotfix/update. 

• Bosses such as Sargas Ruk or Vay Hek do not take damage from single target weapons, only AOE weapons can damage the weak spots.

Oh please let this be also fixed for PT since weapon AOE can't hurt it and has been an issue for a looonnnnngggg time so hopefully when gets fixed we can actually damage the orb mother with AOE damage as well. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Can we get a video of this and send your log files to Support please? Trying it here, nothing strange seems to happen if I blast the dropship either on the way in or after it's picked up the Ambulas

I tried to replicate in solo mode but I couldn't get it happen again.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixes towards Lua Thrax enemies not spawning if they can’t find a valid spot within 10m of a player. 

Not fixed, just did a run and the Thrax didn't spawn, also the pop up message stayed on screen until the next 5min mark.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Lua Thrax enemies not spawning if they can’t find a valid spot within 10m of a player. 

More fixes please, not only do these enemies spawn much less than they used to, but I even had a mission where NONE spawned in a rotation!

Archived