Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does the peacful rabbit floof have eyes that stare directly into your soul compared to every other floof?

IggySnow

19 minutes ago, IggySnow said:

JUMrdxP.jpg

I mean just look at this thing. Every other floof have singular colour, beady eyes. Then there's this monstrosity who looks like its seeing the birth and death of the universe, along with everything that happened in between, all at the same time.

Be not afraid.

it looks like the leader of a floof rebellion: "we are floofs, and we are legion!"

for real though, if floofs suddenly became alive and hostile, I think that'd be a serious threat: a lot of compromised Orbiters, and possibly eaten warframes.. would make for a cool joke mission on april 1st that could run through to the end of April.

Warframe, Revenge of the Floofs: adding a new faction of Rogue killer Floofs that terrorize the system, and unique weapon skins (foam dart gun, squeaky toy hammer etc.) for quashing this latest threat to the Origin system!

Monty Python Killer Rabbit GIFs | Tenor

10 hours ago, IggySnow said:

JUMrdxP.jpg

I mean just look at this thing. Every other floof have singular colour, beady eyes. Then there's this monstrosity who looks like its seeing the birth and death of the universe, along with everything that happened in between, all at the same time.

Definitely Wally possessed. The Man in the Floof.

4 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Your Floof set up is almost identical to mine, except all mine are facing towards the centre circle platform area, where a globule of Kuva is placed floating in the air, like some sort of homely blood blob offering. The lil Floofs love it for some reason. 

the pic in my op isnt even half my floofs.

k9DYQPK.jpg

This is my full floof collection.

Archived