Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Citrine Specter

AreeSoothsayer

I just got finished testing the Citrine specter.

She, to my observation, will not use any of her active skills. Instead her passive is fully effective, however since specters don't 'pickup' health orbs it will remain at a basic 5hps.

Still. It works on you, herself, other players, other specters, companions, and defense objects.

A literal Pocket healer who can shoot stuff.

Sounds like the Yareli specter but better.

Surely there should be a requirement for Tenno Specters to use at least one of their abilities, else it seems near on pointless to even offer them as an option.

At least in this case there is a tangible reason to pick her as a specter though.

12 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

This is true to all new Warframes, the Specters wont use any skills.

Not true. Only Yareli and Citrine have followed this trend.

Styanax and Gyre cast all four, Caliban casts Fusion Strike, Sevagoth casts all four but only Embrace in shadow form.

Voruna I can't say with certainty, but including the rest mentioned above is patently untrue.

16 minutes ago, iPathos said:

Not true. Only Yareli and Citrine have followed this trend.

Styanax and Gyre cast all four, Caliban casts Fusion Strike, Sevagoth casts all four but only Embrace in shadow form.

Voruna I can't say with certainty, but including the rest mentioned above is patently untrue.

Maybe I should clarify, on release they dont. Voruna was fixed next mainline and did not use her abilities on the start.

30 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Maybe I should clarify, on release they dont. Voruna was fixed next mainline and did not use her abilities on the start.

Ah, that clarifies a lot. It seems my statement was made on outdated information regardless as both Voruna and Yareli now use most/all of their abilities in mission (besides Yareli's Merulina, apparently she doesn't use that - can kinda guess why). 😁

16 hours ago, iPathos said:

Surely there should be a requirement for Tenno Specters to use at least one of their abilities, 

My spectres use abilities here and there. I usually have a rev Prime and sometimes he spins to win so it's obvious and visible. However my complaint is I want the spectre to use the secondary or melee. I NEVER see this. 

I tried to craft a spectre with only a secondary employed and WF gives me an error it's not allowed. 🤮

On 2/25/2023 at 5:32 AM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

My spectres use abilities here and there. I usually have a rev Prime and sometimes he spins to win so it's obvious and visible. However my complaint is I want the spectre to use the secondary or melee. I NEVER see this. 

I tried to craft a spectre with only a secondary employed and WF gives me an error it's not allowed. 🤮

I got tired of mine running out of ammo so I gave mine the weapons that regenerate ammo and now he switches between all 3. Primary, Secondary, Melee.

33 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Interesting. I'll try and equip two kitguns and see what happens. I gotta deplete my stash of 20 spectres now lol. 

If you build another batch of specters of the same tier, the foundry will ask you if you want to use whatever build you have equipped or to preserve the old one.   Whichever you choose, all the specters will be of that type.   I'm not sure whether this takes effect as soon as you build or when it's done.  Or what happens if you cancel the build after it starts.

But the main point is:  you don't have to use up your stash to change the specter build.

Archived