Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone know how to get into this door?

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

15 answers to this question

This particular door there is a orange panel on the ceiling somewhere near the room center (it should be humming). After you shoot it there are 3 consoles that show up as vertical bars on minimap. You may need to memorize the squence but it is always the same order of switches. After you open first door (timed) you need to open second door with amp damage.

PS: This door is fake positive as it is marked as item on map and is understroyable by aoe like Medallion would.

5 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

It's part of Alad V secret Laboratory. There's no medallion in there only captura scene (from locker) and common material. 

When I used air support on some missions the white notifications were behind the door and I couldn't find all the medallions so i think there were two, or at least one, back there. 

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

When I used air support on some missions the white notifications were behind the door and I couldn't find all the medallions so i think there were two, or at least one, back there. 

u probably missed a medallion in an out-of-the-way area, don't think i've ever seen a medallion spawn behind those doors

Done everyone of those they are fun to learn, well for me it was, I nicknamed them Playstation doors back when they came out.

Some are really easy to unlock and others can be more involved, they can sometimes hide stuff in them that you need to get and if you don't know how to open them can be frustrating until you learn, plus they have some goodies in the way of Mods, War parts Scenes and scans of the enemies in there if you do them in Steel Path be wary not to trigger the whole room at once it can get interesting Solo when all the enemies are triggered at once by doing a Leroy Jenkins. :tongue:

6 hours ago, BroDutt said:

It's part of Alad V secret Laboratory. There's no medallion in there only captura scene (from locker) and common material. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

u probably missed a medallion in an out-of-the-way area, don't think i've ever seen a medallion spawn behind those doors

Medallions can spawn in there. I often had them in the short corridor between the doors (where the first captura locker is located).

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Thx. Glad I'm not the only one.

What are scenes for anyway? Nothing comes up for scene in fandom wiki. Edit: it's under captura:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Captura

Do you "load" a scene? If so, how do you do it?

Go into Arsenal and hover over Warframe in the menu tab then click on Appearance, top right there is a Camera-type symbol Open Capture click it and pick one, mainly so you can take pictures without the inference, freeze frames etc.

Just to be a little more helpful...... any time you see a door like that on jupiter you need to look around on that tile for a blinky red control box and blow it up.   This will unlock the 3 switches for the door.  As you can see in the pic the doors have 3 symbols on them.   Those correspond to the 3 switches and tells you the order they have to be pressed.    You have to hit the 3 switches in order very quickly to get the door open.  ( I can think of one door where the door has a 4th final switch..)   Once you get in.. there is a second door... this one only opens with void damage from your spoiler mode. (I think.)

----------------

There are a ton of captura scenes to get from jupiter/gas city secret labs.   There are also some new rare modes in there.

The best thing in the secret labs imo is [Anti-grav array] for sentinels/moa/hounds...  This buffs your jumping by 60%??   MOA have the precept tractor beam that gives you -100% gravity.   This lets air glide in air longer before dropping to the ground.  Mixed with AGA you can rule the skys....

Ropalolyst and the amalgams on Jupiter dropped alot of other new mods to...there is an even better jump mod...but it goes on your frame.   Mortus Spike???  Its a red/common mod....  200% jump.   OMG that alone and or with AGA and you literally smash into the ceiling of most stages and get stuck on everything lmao.   

Theres a small handful of mortus? (gas city mods) that have a cool set bonus that allows you to put enemies to sleep when you hit them from the air and then land.  

One of the NARMAR archon anguish mods(red/common) has +60% glide AND -75% gravity.

Spike+aga+tractor+ anguish = zephyr who???  You can turn any frame into superman lol.  (only feasible in open world or like gas city lol,  otherwise ceilings...)

I like this stuff on Ivara....since you cant run or bullet jump... atleast you can jump and glide with ease.    Wisp could be another good candidate if people were willing to sacrifice performance...  You could maximize her invisibility while airborne...

Archived