The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ok fellas how y'all feeling about the incarnon adapters

Skoomaseller

A lot of the best melees are ones that are the least melee. Glaives, gunblades, exodia contagion platforms, and now probably syam's blade wave.

They could probably unnerf melee at this point. Put Blood Rush back where it was, re-enable gladiator mods counting on companions (because they sure didn't 'fix' gun sets working on companions),etc.

Or they could add melee arcanes. 

Oh God that's probably what their answer will be.

On the topic of melee, I think that DE really dropped the ball with Incarnon melee.

I was expecting something fun, like weapon transformations. Skana turning into a two handed nikana, Bo turning into nunchaku, some shenanigans like the Dark Split Sword should do, or similar.

What they do instead is get stronger/faster/longer and have some rather obscure special effect like radial stun on finisher, which just feels boring.

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Maybe if they give some Incarnon forms to some of the weaker Glaive weapons. Or maybe if they give a two handed/heavy Nikana an Incarnon that replaces Wise Razor stance.. A gunblade Incarnon would be great too, but all the gunblades we have are pretty top tier already so. 

I think a Genesis Adapter for the Innodem could be super-swell. :P

Heavy Attack at 5x combo to activate Incarnon form as normal.  But then, while in Incarnon form, do a wall attack at 10x combo to activate Double Dawg Incarnacarnon form.  Just double up all the passive perks and evolutions  to keep it reasonable, but  throw in some Peculiar Audience and Bloom effects for fun.

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

some rather obscure special effect like radial stun on finisher

Is that what the Incarnon Skana does? Because I couldn't figure it out, it looked like just an average sword to me. I never use finishers though, which would explain it.

I kinda expected Excalibur-like waves or something.

2 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I think a Genesis Adapter for the Innodem could be super-swell. :P

Heavy Attack at 5x combo to activate Incarnon form as normal.  But then, while in Incarnon form, do a wall attack at 10x combo to activate Double Dawg Incarnacarnon form.  Just double up all the passive perks and evolutions  to keep it reasonable, but  throw in some Peculiar Audience and Bloom effects for fun.

Hah classic.

Plus instead of holding dual daggers in both hands, just make the Warframe hold two daggers.. with one hand, two really long daggers, sellotaped together with Void Tape or something. Peculiar Effects would be great. 

8 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Is that what the Incarnon Skana does? Because I couldn't figure it out, it looked like just an average sword to me. I never use finishers though, which would explain it.

I kinda expected Excalibur-like waves or something.

Right?! That's exactly my point.

With Innodem, you can at least open enemies for a ground finisher with a combo or stun them with a heavy attack but Skana doesn't have this afaik.

I was also hoping for at least waves like Syam does even if with shorter range.

I have picked Paris, Strun, Lato and Furax and I am in love with all four of them.
One thing that I wished for is a little bit of flavor text explaining what the incarnon mode does. Did I miss it guys? Somewhere on Cavalero or...?
Don't get me wrong, I love to explore the weapon by myself and be surprised by the details but I also like the tease or a quick overview of what to expect.

I've now acquired and fully upgraded Incarnon Bo. Funnily enough, one of the final upgrades is "on Impact proc: 40% to apply Bleed." It's almost as if Slash dominates every other damage type and there's no melee build variety beyond "slash BR/WW combo build" or "spam heavy attack build."

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

I've now acquired and fully upgraded Incarnon Bo. Funnily enough, one of the final upgrades is "on Impact proc: 40% to apply Bleed." It's almost as if Slash dominates every other damage type and there's no melee build variety beyond "slash BR/WW combo build" or "spam heavy attack build."

Primed Heavy Trauma: "Maybe if I believe in myself really really hard... I can somehow cut and Bleed the enemy, and thus get used more than just for Atlas players". 

Thats the option I chose though yeah, but I might try and mess around with some of the other options. I am also not the biggest fan of the default stance for Bo either, but I am not knowledgeable on the different combos values and which are considered good. 

Archived