Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri is great / Rotation warframes and weapons really fun!!!

C4Mingus

Will just leave it here.

The new rotation sistem is great, diferent and fun to play. Interesting when you get bad weapons and a warframe you dont use too much and need to find how to survive.

Pls DE dont change it ... just let the way it is. Dont do the same thing that was done to railjack (grineer skirmish is very nice and just needed some bug ajustments).

People who dont like it and want to keep playing the same mastubatory mecanics can go farm eidolons 50x3 as usual.

Ty!!!

I realized with Duviri, that i have so many warframes without ranking and a proper build. I for sure will be busy now. But at least Duviri is making me play those frames and learning their tricks. Thank you Duviri and DE

Personally, I wish there was an optional way to extend the randomized selection to the rest of the game. There's something really satisfying about going to the cave and selecting my frame and weapons from the choices given.  I know we can randomize loadouts, but I still prefer how it's done with Duviri. 

2 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

There's something really satisfying about going to the cave and selecting my frame and weapons from the choices given. 

if you think about it, it's basically an armory.. frames and weapons lined up for you to use. who doesn't like armories? people not worth talking to, that's for sure!

even though it'd be pointless and impractical in the long run, having the actual arsenal just be a big long void room like the gun room in the Matrix would be hilarious.. until I need that one specific gun, but I'll worry about that another time lol.

Matrix Gun GIF - Matrix Gun Lots Of Guns - Discover & Share GIFs

Just now, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

if you think about it, it's basically an armory.. frames and weapons' lined up for you to use.

even thoguh it'd be pointless and impractical in the long run, having the actual arsenal just be a big long void room like the gun room in the Matrix would be hilarious.. until I need that one specific gun, but I'll worry about that another time lol.

Matrix Gun GIF - Matrix Gun Lots Of Guns - Discover & Share GIFs

I'm still pissed they don't let us use the weapon models as decoration. I wouldn't even mind if I had to buy the model with plat to use for decor, it would be awesome. 

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

I'm still pissed they don't let us use the weapon models as decoration. I wouldn't even mind if I had to buy the model with plat to use for decor, it would be awesome. 

same. I REALLY want to make an actual armory room in my dojo, and if I could buy sword rack/gun rack decorations with plat, my wallet would be getting some insane levels of abuse.. a sword rack that you can put your own swords on - colours, skins etc. intact - would just be *chef's kiss* and I KNOW I'm not the only one:

how many weebs do you think are out there that want nikanas wall-to-wall in every room? A LOT. I seriously think DE would make a killing off of this, and it probably wouldn't even take that long to do!

41 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I'd guess something like that is in the works.  Or perhaps they'll be Baro offerings.  Like, I can imagine them being the only new things he brings for a couple of decades. :P

38 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I'd guess something like that is in the works.  Or perhaps they'll be Baro offerings.  Like, I can imagine them being the only new things he brings for a couple of decades. :P

I spoke to Geoff about it at the last Tennocon. Back then he said something like that was in the works. So who knows? Maybe it's just low priority. For me, it would be a no brainer plat sink for my favorite weapons. 

4 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Personally, I wish there was an optional way to extend the randomized selection to the rest of the game. There's something really satisfying about going to the cave and selecting my frame and weapons from the choices given.  I know we can randomize loadouts, but I still prefer how it's done with Duviri. 

The idea is natural since it happened with the frame colors and the frame armor. 

Random selection IS a good idea. For top level experts and high end players that could be fun. Keeps the game fresh for those who wants surprises and combo random loadouts. If all the weapons are well forma'ed. The choice selector would not be a hassle. 

In regular duviri, sure, although the RNG makes it annoying, I'd rather use the content I've spent the last 5 years fine tuning than random weapons, but it's easy enough that DE's outdated automod setup still works. Plus it's fun to use whacky weapons like the Jat kusar and ghoulsaw with all the decree buffs.

In the steel path circuit? Not only no, hell no. I'm willing to ignore the bad grammar DE white knighting in the OP because the sentiment has some merit to it, but in what is now the premier endgame 1000 level+ enemy content, there's no reason why you should be given a stock loki with a mk1 Kunai and expected to perform at the level your normal gear does.

Being given suboptimal gear to use in a gear check mode isn't difficultly lmao

1 minute ago, Kaiga said:

Being given suboptimal gear to use in a gear check mode isn't difficulty lmao

Kaiga, I know what you mean. 

This could make more sense on Overwatch 2, Battlefield 2042 or any other role PvP game that has loadouts. This is something that happened in Call of Duty games and even League of Legends. 

Randomizers are cool for PvP events. PvE is another can of worms. To be honest I do not pull high waves in this game because at some point is just a big waste of time. I think fair moderate gaming suffice. I prefer to take my time getting the items of each update. In this way the game last longer. 

9 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

even though it'd be pointless and impractical in the long run, having the actual arsenal just be a big long void room like the gun room in the Matrix would be hilarious..

Now where did I put my Kuva Brakk? Is it row 33 position 87 or... ah no that is single target section, I need status primer section, that is on the third floor.

In all seriousness, I do want that as a cosmetic option for Orbiter.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb C4Mingus:

Will just leave it here.

The new rotation sistem is great, diferent and fun to play. Interesting when you get bad weapons and a warframe you dont use too much and need to find how to survive.

Pls DE dont change it ... just let the way it is. Dont do the same thing that was done to railjack (grineer skirmish is very nice and just needed some bug ajustments).

People who dont like it and want to keep playing the same mastubatory mecanics can go farm eidolons 50x3 as usual.

Ty!!!

to each his own...
but I almost threw up after the lousy tutorial. there are a lot of console games where the rules are the same. but here you still have to read wiki to understand what to do. That's not just embarrassing, it's brainless!
PEOPLE! finally learning the basics!
but if you wanted to frustrate your players, then you've achieved your pathetic goal!

Archived