Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need An Alternative Way To Get Pathos Clamps.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

As the title suggests, there needs to be an alternative way for us to farm pathos clamps besides just those wyrms. Steep paths gives way too little. Steel path is roughly 3x harder so should reward 30 pathos clamps, not just 15. 

But there needs to be an alternative considering the amount of stuff that needs them. Maybe add 1 as a reward for completing objectives in the Steel Path Circuit? Each objective, you gain 1 pathos clamp. Considering the hours spent grinding the circuit for the Incarnon genesis. Maybe we gain an extra after obtaining a certain amount of Decrees each time after the Wyrm defeat. Like if I ran around and completed another 5-10 side objectives. 

Just something. I’m not asking for a lot. Just something besides just this one boss fight over and over and over. So much was needed to build the new weapons, now more is needed for the incarnon genesis. Don’t want to think of what extra content might need them. Then resource boosters don’t affect them either, which I can tolerate so long as there is alternative, less boring option. Doing the exact same mission over and over gets boring over time. 

Just my opinion. But would be greatly appreciated not just by me. 

• Like 5

I already have a bad expectation with the update when Rebecca advertised "better pacing" and "less defense waves" in the same bullet point. They are totally missing the point if they think that's the problem with Undercroft/Circuit pacing. 

I really hope the portal mode after defeating the Orowyrm rewards Pathos Clamps.

• Like 1