Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Cull

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Have in mind that you do not requiere a bounty to be able to hunt Tridolon. You just enter plains at night and find Terry (he is loud).

I know. I go in and get the first and see if anyone knows what they're doing. Every time I get 2 or 3 teammates who are totally green so i haven't been able to go to the island for fear one might kill it before all the lures are charged on the next two.

I've also been testing my robotic companions to see if any will kill or at least "vaporize" a vomvalyst. Doesn't seem like they even attack the voms. Taxon was the last I tried with the guardian mod i think and a gun modded for rad. Didn't even shoot one vom. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I've also been testing my robotic companions to see if any will kill or at least "vaporize" a vomvalyst. Doesn't seem like they even attack the voms. Taxon was the last I tried with the guardian mod i think and a gun modded for rad. Didn't even shoot one vom. 

Sentinels do not attack enemies you arent attacking/that arent attacking them. You need to use specific attack mod:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Assault_Mode

Or sentinel specific:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Molecular_Conversion

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Thumper

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Targeting_Receptor

15 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Just got it this time so 2 out of last 6 visits ... 

Edit just went again. No eido bounties so now the score is 2 for 7.

Like I said, they seem to be rare bounties. Is this a bug? 

Could you try making a quick video clip please? 

Then I could say for certain if its a bug or not. It sounds like one.

7 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Have in mind that you do not requiere a bounty to be able to hunt Tridolon. You just enter plains at night and find Terry (he is loud).

Do you ever go to Cetus at night, talk to Konzu and he hasn't offered an Eidolon bounty?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Player244024418:

I took a screen shot this round then went to PoE anyway, as usual.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZ

I ran terry real quick but still no bounties listed. Twice in ten visits now. I thought it was a third of the time, it's actually worse than that. 20% hit ratio right now.

Just so we are on the same page:
Can you confirm there are no bounties even if you scroll down?

Zitat

image.png

image.png

In your video and the picture, it looks like there's something beneath the second timer. So, I don't know if that's your example of them showing up or not showing up.

The Eidolon bounties aren't always on top (maybe depending on if you entered Cetus before or after sunset, but I´m too lazy to wait for another night.)

Zitat

Bounties on top:
cetus1.gif

Zitat

Bounties at bottom:
cetus2.gif

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Player244024418:

And by the way, do you guys get iso vault bounties at mother in the necralisk? I get them at the mother locations in the world but at mother in necralisk I NEVER get the bounty so it's impossible to get a squad i always run solo. So lonely...

Can't confirm this one either.

I see the bounties:

Zitat

image.png

girl you're meant to scroll down lol

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

And by the way, do you guys get iso vault bounties at mother in the necralisk? I get them at the mother locations in the world but at mother in necralisk I NEVER get the bounty so it's impossible to get a squad i always run solo. So lonely...

you also need to scroll down for those too...

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I took a screen shot this round then went to PoE anyway, as usual.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZ

I ran terry real quick but still no bounties listed. Twice in ten visits now. I thought it was a third of the time, it's actually worse than that. 20% hit ratio right now.

Scroll down. I can literally see the bounties.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

On 2023-06-18 at 10:10 AM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Well sometimes i forget its not always listed at the top, and you have to scroll down to see them, so they were actually there, i just made a small error,

On 2023-06-18 at 12:06 AM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

(I say document to just rule out potential user errors, did I scroll down?

On 2023-06-18 at 10:10 AM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

sometimes its user error or misunderstanding, mistakes can happen, and that is fine and natural too. Its less personal and more about covering bases.

This is why I was asking for documentation earlier. I also mentioned the potential problem as well. Its not about being antagonistic or anything, but if someone is trying to be helpful, trying to tell them that you know its night for certain... like sure, but there could be other things that may be overlooked or not considered, so unless you can see specific instances, you have to cover your bases and consider a few different possibilities and then try to rule them out. 

I personally overlook stuff al the time, make small errors, forget stuff, user errors basically. I am often sleep deprived when I play too, plus Warframe doesn't always act in a first time intuitive sort of way, so overlook stuff is really common until you know, then you know. Since I know first hand how stuff can be overlooked, I will often bring up such possibilities with others. Again, not as an accusation or anything personal, just that might actually be a or the reason. As it was here. 

Am glad you know and should be able to see Eidolon Bounties every time, but do let us know if they don't show up at Night. The only other legit reason, is if its too late in the night. The Bounty for Eidolons finishes a bit earlier, than the Night does (so if you see that the Bounty has only 3 minutes left, depending how fast you are, you should be fine, since you technically have more time than just 3 mins)

As for Mother and Necralisk. I am not as knowledgable, but could it be the same issue, where you need to scroll down? I haven't done ISO in a while though, might be some new mechanic or system I am unaware of. Hope you have fun with the Eidolon Bounties! All the best! 

There's no scroll wheel on the controller.

In Cetus if my pointer is not over the graphics I can't see any scroll bar and there's just a little haziness under the second row that looks like background graphics.

Nekralisk is the same, aside from a bit more graphics under but again it looks like background shading. 

When I'm moving the pointer, the bar appears but I usually know exactly which I'm choosing and just click it.

Anyway...I ran approximately a dozen eidolon culls since last night. Still haven't gotten another arcane energize though...

Between necramech rage and arcane energize I'm going bonkers...

Anyway...I ran approximately a dozen eidolon culls since last night. Still haven't gotten another arcane energize though...

A dozen? Bro, people do 6 Tridolons per cycle all day long and not see a single Legendary, let alone specific one.

There's no scroll wheel on the controller.

In Cetus if my pointer is not over the graphics I can't see any scroll bar and there's just a little haziness under the second row that looks like background graphics.

And how do you normally scroll down things on controller? Just use the same stuff (down should work).

22 часа назад, Slayer-. сказал:

Bugga I see where I stuffed up, my bad. Correcting my post. :facepalm: :tongue:

Teralyst - Terry
Gantulyst - Garry
Hydrolyst - Harry.

Oh, I see.

I assumed that some time ago things were different.

I mean... if its night time in the Plains/Cetus? There is almost always going to be the Bounty. The only time there isn't, is near the end of the night. I think maybe around 5 minutes before day, presumably so (most)people won't start a bounty thats unlikely to succeed. So if you look at the timer in your Orbiter, should give you an indication. Also can start a little early I think too, like maybe 30 seconds?

Unless I misunderstood what you meant by the question?

I believe there are a few websites that also track such details. Like one I am looking at right now, Tenno Tools asserts that at time of my posting this, Fortuna has roughly 5 mins of Warm left and Plains has 47 mins of Day. So thats another convenient way if you are away from computer. 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Is there a way to know if konzu is offering an eidolon Cull bounty without having to first go to Cetus and then to konzu?

Go here https://tenno.tools/  as previously stated above, at the top right of the web page which is normally a few minutes ahead to give you time to get to the plains, well it was in my days of hunting Larry Terry, Garry and Harry, if you click on the three dots you can see further times.

16 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

There is almost always going to be the Bounty. The only time there isn't, is near the end of the night

Most times the bounty for the eidolon and eidolon cull are not there. Probably only 30% of the time and yes, i know it's offered only at night.

14 hours ago, BroDutt said:

It's on activity>world cycles

It just shows the night / day cycles. Not what bounties are going to be at konzu. Edit...on my Android version it just shows the cycles not what bounties. I want to save time having to go to Cetus, go to konzu, click bounties then leave Cetus. It's annoying. It should be on a panel in orbiter 

15 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Go here https://tenno.tools/  as

I'll check that out. 

Archived