Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It’s been way too long. REMOVE FORCED SOLO EXTRACTION FROM ZARAMIN.

Had ANOTHER host migration that kicked me out and didn’t count my mission completion. This is like the 100th time this has happened. I’m losing count. I’ve been forced to play solo because people won’t stop force solo extraction while being the host. 

Either remove the option entirely from Zaramin missions, or make it a forced extraction FOR ALL, not solo. This is ridiculous and I know for a fact that all these people forcing solo extraction as the host are messing up other people’s games. So at this point it’s very intentional and nobody is gonna convince me otherwise so don’t bother trying. 

It’s been way too long since the update release of Zaramin for this BUG/GLITCH to still be around. This needs to end. 

NO. The extraction button is the best thing about Zariman. You don't have to wait for other player who insisted on doing endless mode on bounty. Or stupid enough NOT to go to extraction when near failing on Cascade, Void Flood and Armageddon, because they want to find some voidplume.

Infact they should add this on any Survival, Excavation and Disruption mission

I friggin hate doing Zariman bounties in public. Even if you start going towards the elevator immediately, most of the time you go through 1-2 host migrations by the time you get to it and have a chance to extract yourself, because hosts are absolute effin aholes in Zariman. Ugh. Makes me wanna puke, it is so bad.

Host migration causes problems and it's been like since the very beginning, host migration is a last resort in case of connection problem, NOT a functionality to abuse or use it like it's part of the arsenal.

Now I don't know which influencer or youtuber or what personality abuse this functionality in public and NOW 3 out 5 hosts I encountered in zariman missions are abusing leave squad button, these self-centered inconsiderate kids can't even wait 60 SECONDS for their teammates, IN A CO-OP GAME. 

Imaging being selfish and sacrifice 3 other ppl's mission progress so you can skip 30ish seconds of waiting, this is not only happening in zariman, other open world tile sets suffered the same abuse. 

suggestion: 

1. Endless missions on zariman tileset should follow the same philosophy like sanctuary onslaught where inability to complete objectives will simply stop the mission from progressing and ppl can choose to extract or not.
  2. As a host your leave squad functionality should have a cooldown of 45 mins. or "leave squad" need 60 seconds of chant/channeling for it to work (the same duration for extraction).

On 2023-06-16 at 10:08 AM, chaotea said:

You dont because its rare that it messes up for me, just got to sit through a loading.

I do however think the need to reomve the forced extraction and make it a timer, say 30 seconds, and then extract anyone at the exit. Because there are those hosts who exit, even if the whole team is moving to the exit anyway.

They need to make the game count as complete before extraction. Like with Kahn’s quests. Something to avoid this bug causing the game to host migrate and not count. I even reloaded back into the game as the new host but I chose to wait for the others/timer. And even after loading back to the Zariman, it still didn’t count. 

On 2023-06-16 at 6:56 AM, BroDutt said:

NO. The extraction button is the best thing about Zariman. You don't have to wait for other player who insisted on doing endless mode on bounty. Or stupid enough NOT to go to extraction when near failing on Cascade, Void Flood and Armageddon, because they want to find some voidplume.

Infact they should add this on any Survival, Excavation and Disruption mission

Thanks for exposing yourself as someone too impatient to others get to the elevator. 

And DE better not add this function to other open worlds for you to screw up their games too. Until DE makes the game count as completed without extracting like the do with Railjack missions, this needs to be removed so people like you don’t get to troll everybody. 

Funny how you were so quick to assume most people complaining are doing endless missions. DE already added the option for solo extraction where there’s a timer. If players choose to risk it, that’s their choice. But FORCED solo doesn’t give anybody time at all. Y’all be doing it as soon as your foot touches the elevator. 

On 2023-06-16 at 10:34 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

This ^

I know what type of people they are who ask for things like this  

And what type is that? We get you like wait 0 seconds for others to step in the elevator with you. Heck you probably one of those trolls that like to start elevators in regular missions and make them go up and down non-stop because you couldn’t wait 1 second to let others step on. Doesn’t give you the right to think you deserve to be impatient. DE will not lose anything removing this trolling tactic. Nobody else would be affected, only the trolls too impatient to wait 1 measly second. 

It’s quite clear you’re either a troll or you didn’t even bother to read the entire post.  Because you think you’re entitled to rush through missions without giving anybody else a chance to catch up. Especially when this mission is literally all over the place and people end up scattered. 

You and other posters above couldn’t even argue that DE should add a 60 second timer to solo extract like before. Or make the mission count as complete with extractions like Railjack missions.

No, instead you want to defend being allowed to mess up other people’s games with forced solo extraction and you can’t even justify it. “Because I like it” is not a justification, just an expression of your narcissism. 

On 2023-06-16 at 4:29 PM, UNO168 said:

Host migration causes problems and it's been like since the very beginning, host migration is a last resort in case of connection problem, NOT a functionality to abuse or use it like it's part of the arsenal.

Now I don't know which influencer or youtuber or what personality abuse this functionality in public and NOW 3 out 5 hosts I encountered in zariman missions are abusing leave squad button, these self-centered inconsiderate kids can't even wait 60 SECONDS for their teammates, IN A CO-OP GAME. 

Imaging being selfish and sacrifice 3 other ppl's mission progress so you can skip 30ish seconds of waiting, this is not only happening in zariman, other open world tile sets suffered the same abuse. 

suggestion: 

1. Endless missions on zariman tileset should follow the same philosophy like sanctuary onslaught where inability to complete objectives will simply stop the mission from progressing and ppl can choose to extract or not.
  2. As a host your leave squad functionality should have a cooldown of 45 mins. or "leave squad" need 60 seconds of chant/channeling for it to work (the same duration for extraction).

I never said DE should remove all solo extractions. I said they need to remove the FORCED solo extraction. And I’m gonna assume by these dudes complete ignorance that they think I’m one of those guys who thinks everybody should be forced to stay in endless missions. 

Ummm… these dudes… don’t even wait… a single second… I had it host migrate as soon as I stepped into the elevator at the same time with the host. They couldn’t wait 60 seconds. And they think we’re the problem? They couldn’t even justify or defend keeping the Forced solo extraction. They couldn’t even attempt to discuss having a regular 60 second solo extraction. Nope, they want the ability to force solo extract as the host and mess up other people’s games. 

Course these dudes are gonna say it’s the best thing. They get be as impatient as they want and have a laugh at making other not be given the choice to stay or go. 60 seconds gives them a choice and if they choose to stay, it’s their fault what happens. Forced solo extract takes that option away. We aren’t given the choice at all before it happens. 

And it’s even worse cause these maps are all over the place. Some players are looking for certain resources or others are super quick, or multiple objectives going at once. Had a guy force extract while I was fighting a void Angel. Couldn’t even give me time to finish the Angel off. Another did it while I was dealing with the objective in a location farther from the portal. As soon as the mission was done, he host migrated without giving me a chance. 

While as the host myself I have never, NEVER seen anybody choose to stay in the endless ones. They were ready to leave right then. And every single host migration was from somebody who didn’t wait 1 second. Even if DE added the solo 60 second timer, these dudes would still leave immediately. This is not like the actual open worlds. The objective isn’t completed until you extract. 

DE would need to make the mission count as completed without needing to extract. Like the Railjack missions.

On 2023-06-17 at 5:23 AM, NecroPed said:

I'd rather they add a prompt that asks the other players if they want to extract with them, accept to teleport to extraction and exit or decline to stay.

FINALLY!!! Either one of those options. Something besides just FORCED solo extraction. All players deserve a chance, a choice. This mechanic takes that away. I had guys extract without waiting even a second, EVERY SINGLE TIME. So this nonsense of “we shouldn’t be forced in endless missions” does not apply here. There’s a difference between solo extraction and FORCED solo extraction. Immediate optional extraction for all would be a better mechanic. Almost like a defense mission. 60 second solo extraction is an option. Maybe it counts as completion like Railjack does. So even a host migration won’t affect their rewards and progress. That could work too. I wouldn’t care about host migrations then. 

Archived