Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which should I get next the Kuva zarr or nukor

(PSN)CleftonCuhh

I think this thread may be better suited for Players helping Players. Feedback section is generally about players giving specific feedback on weapons, as far as how they might be flawed, or ways to potentially improve them. So more mechanical feedback, versus say preferences about usage. 

That being said, if it were myself? I would probably go for the Kuva Nukor first, since the Kuva Zarr fulfils a similar style to the Kuva Bramma, both are AOE launchers essentially. Really similar builds, similar playstyles etc, low total ammo, but very strong Primary weapons. So having a good Secondary thats different would be nice. Again, at least how I think and play. If you really really like the Bramma though, and you just want more big AOE explosions, eh, maybe going with what you know you will like has advantages too. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Kuva Nukor feels obsolete to me. There are much better primers (notably Kompressa, especially with Secondary Encumber) as well as strictly more powerful weapons (incarnon Atomos). So I absolutely recommend Kuva Zarr and Bramma, which don't have any ammo issues as long as you 1) equip Vigilante Supplies or any other mutation mod, 2) match it with another weapon, preferably a melee to trigger Primary Dexterity, and 3) shoot at groups of enemies, not single targets.

If you follow these tips, Kuva Zarr is still spammable and reliable. Not in the circuit, though, due to low ammo drops. The same is true for Kuva Ogris by the way.

The other weapon I recommend is Kuva Hek, whereas Kuva Chakkhurr is also strong but hard to use, too dependant on headshots, and with a horrible reload speed.

Nukor is the better between the two. Don't get it just for a status primer though. Using nukor as a primer is not playing to its strength which is its crit damage. Nukor has crazy crit damage potential so if you have some way of boosting its low crit chance you have a really powerful beam weapon on your hands.

• Like 1

On 2023-07-04 at 6:46 AM, Pizzarugi said:

Anyone saying Kuva Zarr is dead obviously don't use ammo mutation mods. Just grab one and don't spam it on every enemy you meet. It's an explosive weapon, use it on groups.

i did....see by yourself.

• Like 2