Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeing "shadow things" that disappear in the distance in Duviri?

I be playing Duviri, collecting decrees and whatnot. Sometimes I spin the camera around quickly after collecting decree, and off in the distance (sometimes even kinda close) there be a black/blue gassy smoky looking cloud, and it's gone. Like the smoke is the *leftover effects* of something else, teleporting away. Am I seeing this, or just imagining it? (They could be Loduns meteor impacts? But some "shadow smoke things" have appeared "kinda close" closer than Loduns meteors, I've been almost exclusively playing Rage Spiral. Plus black/blue seems like the "wrong color" for meteor impacts)

Anyone else noticing "shadowy cloud things" or am I trippin lol?

From the last hotfix:

The Vagabond
Rumors tell of a mysterious stranger appearing across Duviri. Nobody knows where they've come from, but supposedly they've been spotted near places of extreme emotion. However, the moment no one is looking, the stranger disappears. How... Strange...

EDIT: Pics or videos would be welcome tho

Edited by -Krism-
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

From the last hotfix:

The Vagabond
Rumors tell of a mysterious stranger appearing across Duviri. Nobody knows where they've come from, but supposedly they've been spotted near places of extreme emotion. However, the moment no one is looking, the stranger disappears. How... Strange...

Huh, there's a Vagabond dude? Far out

54 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

From the last hotfix:

The Vagabond

places of extreme emotion sounds like near where the mood dudes are

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

places of extreme emotion sounds like near where the mood dudes are

I usually see them on the overworld or in caves, immediately after completing something that earns a decree. I think Lodun being angry at Tams turns the tam farm into a "location of extreme emotion"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-06-23 at 6:30 AM, vanaukas said:

Yesterday I was doing some activity inside a cave and there it was a duviri-like dude laughing and then dissapeared

First time I've seen him was also in a cave by that one area that looks like a giant toilet drain, but since then I've seen him multiple times standing on top of the outside of the cave that looks like a face crying. Menacing laugh then disappearing the second the camera looses view on him very similar to when our little friend jump scare us on the Orbiter