Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Felarx, Rauta, or Kuva Hek?

lLeanore

Question

As the title, just out of curiosity, which one is more "fit" for you? As we all know their popularity is kinda hype atm (i think). What differentiates their value? What situations made you use one over the other? priority scale for build first? everything looks good and fun to play ngl.

Really need other people opinion on these weapon.

All answer is appreciated😃

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

Rauta has been great. Felarx is a good easy-going auto shotgun and I like its buffs. The Kuva Hek doesn't really appeal to me much since I don't use the alt-fire as much as I thought I would, and it's still mainly puncture.

• Like 1

Felarx is my baby(for Shotguns). it it lets me literally become:
rare-reload.gif

80% Holster Reload/sec without having to screw with my builds for other Equipment to do it, 👌
could get it to 90% if i did but 80% is plenty.
image.png

Rauta would be cool if i wanted to spam Heavies or something, since you can build hits faster than actually using Melee.

Hek is like uh, the 'classic' power 'semi-precision' Shotgun, but Felarx functionally makes it obsolete. it's just better. a better feel, better Damage, better capability of crowd clearing, Et Cetera. Kuva Hek has a note for Archon Hunts with the 'super low accuracy blast' alt-fire, but w/e.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Excelsis7 said:

As the title, just out of curiosity, which one is more "fit" for you? As we all know their popularity is kinda hype atm (i think). What differentiates their value? What situations made you use one over the other? priority scale for build first? everything looks good and fun to play ngl.

Really need other people opinion on these weapon.

All answer is appreciated😃

Felarx and Kuva Hek are normally used for Archon slaying but Felarx work better for endurance runs due to it’s 20x damage on every Pellet while Rauta got only one use and that’s Melee Synergy. Nowadays, i only use Felarx to murder a Archon, using other weapons for add clear.

• Like 1

Kuva Hek and Primed Tactical Pump as far as I'm concerned. It looks awesome and feels like playing Doom with two super shotguns soldered together and a speed hack. 😍

The Felarx looks awful, in the edgy incarnon style. That disqualifies it straight away, even though it's a better Archon one-shotter I think.

Haven't yet forma'ed the Rauta, so can't really comment on that one.

Edited by FishMcCool

Of those three, I'd say Kuva Hek.  I don't know enough about Rauta, and the reload time of what feels like eight years on the Felarx is a huge turnoff for me.

My go-to shotgun though is definitely Cedo though.  Couldn't care less about how little the damage is of its alt-fire, but it just feels so satisfying.

On 2023-07-05 at 6:17 AM, Raarsi said:

Of those three, I'd say Kuva Hek.  I don't know enough about Rauta, and the reload time of what feels like eight years on the Felarx is a huge turnoff for me.

If you do what @taiiat said above and mod for reload speed, I think you’ll enjoy the Felarx more. It’s really, really good. Now that there are crazy OP secondaries, just switch to it for a few seconds and switch back finding your Felarx reloaded. But ya, we thought the Trumna reload was bad 😉

5 hours ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

If you do what @taiiat said above and mod for reload speed, I think you’ll enjoy the Felarx more. 

technically not Reload Speed, but yes i'm going to strongly suggest it's absolutely the best way to go about Felarx.

when your Magazine is empty, press Melee, press Aim, and like 4-5 shots have already been Reloaded.
steve-carrell-magic.gif

5 hours ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

But ya, we thought the Trumna reload was bad 😉

Holster Reload is also wonderful for Trumna, too. since it has such a huge Magazine, even the 10% from 2/4 Synth Set means that you're Reloading 20 shots/sec, but the Fire Rate of the Gun is like.... 4-5. so it's literally impossible to get to the end of the Magazine as long as you're sometimes using your other Gun or you Melee something that's close by, Et Cetera.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1