Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does my Garuda Prime Claw mod setup not work in circuit when i dont choose a melee wep?

RitualMurderers

Question

11 answers to this question

Are you using the same config for Garuda as for your Talons, i.e., if she is on "A", the Talons might need to be.  That was a general bug for exalted weapons before the Kullervo update, and I don't recall seeing a fix in the patch notes.

I didn't actually know she was fixed so that she could use her Talons in Duviri until you posted this.  I actually had her available, and the Talons are working for me with them on the same config.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RitualMurderers said:

I have rolled garuda prime 3 times in the past few days each time i load in and none of my mods on my claws work. 

i set the claw mods on every loadout and and i made sure i did not select default

this was never an issue before

wtf is going on?

What TiltSkillet said would be the main reason. Just like other Exalteds, Mods you have on the frame’s weapon only works on the config you picked on the frame itself. So if you want the weapon to work the same everytime no matter the config you picked, you need to mod every config the same.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

If you Don't select a Melee weapon, Teshin will Randomly assign you one.

Unfortunately you cannot go into Circuit without one of those random ones on display.

This mean's Garuda's Talons can Never be used in Circuit, they Always get Overwritten by one of Teshin's weapons.

-Yes, this is a huge problem, DE needs to fix it.

This is false. Just do a melee attack in the cave before picking a weapon and you will have the talons equipped.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FiveN9ne said:

This is false. Just do a melee attack in the cave before picking a weapon and you will have the talons equipped.

Is that even necessary?  I'm not in the habit of using weapons in the Cave and the Talons were equipped in the Circuit.

5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

The "Duviri selects a random melee weapon for Garuda if she doesn't" issue was fixed.  But the OP seems to be talking about something different.

on a side note

this should be made the case for Wukong and Mesa too. not just Garuda.

as Mesa gets a HP buff when not holding a melee, and Wukong gets better clone AI when not using a melee.