Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear PC players

(PSN)jockhotty

Question

14 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

and how about throwing a grenade???

Grenades have wierd arc to them so unless its poit blank or there is bunch of very tall enemies i am not hittig anything.

KAHL missions are a chore. I am not doig those lately.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pakaku said:

Way better than I ever could using a controller

This is exactly what i wanted to know to see how to 'work' with DE to make/recommend  such things to be controller friendlier, still cant switch shoulders in tight aim on our controllers either.

Hovering and attacking at the same time seems fine enough on KBM to me. they're all separate Buttons after all, i'd assume it works fine for all Input Hardware. Jump/Jetpack, movement, and Fire/Grenade Ability are all different Buttons, you can press any combination of them independently of each other and they do what you press.

i... assume that's how all Input Hardware works.

I would honestly advise to refrain yourself from throwing grenade while hovering in jetpack. Half of the time they go in the wrong direction when I'm moving upwards at the same time. So even aiming better doesn't make it great.

I'm pretty sure there is legit a bug going on between your character movements and the direction you are throwing stuff while in jetpack. Translation vectors get messed up I feel like.

It's so weird because what I hear about the auto aim adjustment is that on consoles, where I thought PvP would be nightmarish against PC players, the auto adjustment for aiming massively weights things in favor of console players. I wonder why it is less forgiving with mobs.

3 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

This is exactly what i wanted to know to see how to 'work' with DE to make/recommend  such things to be controller friendlier

Yeah aiming on controller is so hard. Especially when the target is moving errantly.

The problem w controller is it offers no fine movement like you can achieve with a mouse controlled with your hand arm and fingers all making minor adjustments. 

On controller there's that "line" where if you want to move your reticle a bit faster and the joystick moves just beyond the slow movement zone and then suddenly the reticle whips over across the screen.

1 hour ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

the auto adjustment for aiming

What are you talking about here?