Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates

ShadowStarx1

Question

Maxed Rep with Steel Mer and Red Veil, bought 1 of everything cept the weapons, as it looks like the weapon itself and not the BP, and im low on slots.

blew though most of current ...points buying the last of the mods and a few relic pacs.

should I refill rep and buy the weapons, or switch to other factions? (as all 4 of the others are at max hate)

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

Maxed Rep [...] im low on slots

Selling Augments is one option for a steady Plat income.

Get all the things before you switch.

2 hours ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

all 4 of the others are at max hate

Ye, running only Steel + Veil is kinda the worst combination :P

For easy management yet more than 2 maxed Syndicates, you can run a trio of Steel Suda Hexis, or the other 3.

A bit trickier would be a 4 Syndicates setup, focusing on either Steel + Suda or Veil + Loka,
letting their respective ally rank up (or, stay ranked up) via the 50% ally gains.

3 hours ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

switch to other factions

Mind, pretty much everything except the Syandanas is tradable (yes even the armor sets),
so you could get stuff you're missing that way, no need to go through all Syndicates yourself.

You should probably max out their standing again and get the weapons before switching to other syndicates. There are ways to max out ranks with four syndicates, two of which must be SM/RV, so the good news is you picked the right pair to start with if that's ever something you intend to try.

Off topic but i'm mad the stupid pledge marker is on my screen no matter where in the orbiter i am. It's stupidly annoying. I get it, i can pledge. I don't want to pledge. Leave me alone.

On topic, i find the best syndicate combo to be Hexis+Suda and Perrin+Loka. You alternate between Perrin and Hexis. One day do max rep of Perrin. Other day a max rep of Hexis. Do only their syndicate missions. Perrin and Hexis are -50% on each other and neutral on Suda and Loka. Suda and Loka get 50% off Hexis and Perrin and you get 100% Hexis and Perrin from doing their missions -50% of the opposition. This way you get 50% on all 4 syndicates.

Hexis day = 100% Hexis. 50% Suda -50% Perrin

Perrin day = 100% Perrin, 50% Loka -50% Hexis 

Out of 30k daily rep you get 30k on all 4 in 2 days.

I run a Red Veil and New Loka setup for 4 syndicates at max standing. Perrin Sequence takes very long because you only get it through the 50% loka and you need to compensate the -50% on steel meridian by doing more red veil.

While it is a lot harder these days, it is still possible to find people that trade syndicate weapons and mods sometimes they even accept a mod/weapon of an opposing syndicate because just like you, they do not intend to ever get standing in those syndicates that are at max hate for them.

Don't forget to also get the various weapon parts for archwing weapons. A very minimum would be to only get the Fluctus but I would just collect all parts and keep them till you feel like building them.

Get everything before you switch pledge.

When you switch you need to pay in orokin catalysts and forma and such, and it is expensive when you're just starting out. 

Additionally, I recommend to NOT trade in medallions. Accumulate them so you have about 150k in extra standing in reserve. Use only mission points to achieve levels. The medallions are accumulated in case you need to switch later. Once you have 150k go ahead and switch and/or trade for relic packs.

But, buy all the weapons and weapon components now while you have access and double triple check. 

Also keep in mind some of the weapons to craft need two of the same part. I just discovered this and am presently going back to old syndicates to get a double in a few (ugh). 

DE is so annoying where they can't display what's needed on all the components only the main BP. So you gotta be a librarian to play this game efficiently, which basically negates efficiency. Its so annoying.