Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I don't understand?

My guess is they paired a PS5 controller to their Switch, and can use gyro controls, but for some reason the Switch can't use its own native gyro.  Which would mean that they did implement it, but poorly.

Edited by (PSN)Lollybomb
  • Like 2

Nobody said it could.  Pretty much everyone knows that the Playstation controllers can do motion.  It's been a feature since the PS3.  Lots of games don't use it.  This is not new.  But if you're going to provide zero context and a picture of the Switch with a PS5 controller, people are going to come to their own conclusions.  If you want to be understood, you need to actually be clear about things.

Personally the only game I've played that had it I turned it off as soon as I figured out what was happening.  I fidget too much for gyro aiming.  The people who like it, good for them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

My guess is they paired a PS5 controller to their Switch, and can use gyro controls, but for some reason the Switch can't use its own native gyro.  Which would mean that they did implement it, but poorly.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Nobody said it could.  Pretty much everyone knows that the Playstation controllers can do motion.  It's been a feature since the PS3.  Lots of games don't use it.  This is not new.  But if you're going to provide zero context and a picture of the Switch with a PS5 controller, people are going to come to their own conclusions.  If you want to be understood, you need to actually be clear about things.

I see

But I still don't understand why this is a topic to begin with, as you stated yourself, everyone pretty much everyone knows that the Playstation controllers can do motion and whatever this "Gyro" is allows it to work in WF, so what's the big deal?

More so, all the photo is of poorly made photo from a phone (due to the terrible quality) photo of a  Switch with a PS5 controller, with Warframe playing on what appears to be two accounts, made by I assume the same person (that is sketch cuz the ToS is clear about dual accounts) and then no context whats so ever besides a "Guess what" in the title and "Look what Gyro can do". To me this either screams a poor attempt at self-satisfaction or need to gloat, or a Bait Thread.  

So which is it? 

the big deal is playstation port of warframe cant use it.
but i can use my playstation controller through pc and get way better gyro than switch.

i want that on playstation, considering they have the option already available on a port, just copy paste.
sure its not that easy.
but still you get my point

2 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Chicken butt!

Wait.

Oh, instead of explaining, you wanted people to play 20 questions or make assumptions and guesses as to what you meant.

yes i wanted to get people talking, thats why its in discussion, not any suggestion or feedback based one