Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your experiences with Ceramic Dagger?

(PSN)Sentiel

1 hour ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

I'm only interested in the first attack of the heavy combo due to its guaranteed Slash.

So, I still find the second attack useful,  since it also the full combo damage and forced slash.  And even when I know I'm going to 1hk the target without waiting on the bleed, the second attack can be redirected to other targets that are in range.

But I'm definitely not trying to convince you to like something or that you need to use something you don't.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

I got a Riven for cheap it just requires patience. That said, I am worried IC might get screwed over, which is why I just went with a IC and CD Riven, with a neg. It has over 40 IC and I need 30, so even if it gets nerfed, the build should be safe.

They did mention they are looking at alternative ways to deal with riven dispo changes so there is a chance that it will survive. And even if it does follow standard routine it would still be at least 6 months before I can't activate incarnon upon mission load given it can only go down .2 dispo at a time.

And yeah the price of the weapon puts it in a similar tier as something like Kuva Ogris in AOE days or Glaive where the weapon suddenly spikes and became BIS. Its price is ridiculous and I can sorta see how it is that high with everyone trying to capitalize it for their stat stick or heavy attack spam build with any existing copies gone to the void when the weapon wasn't that good but it shouldn't be that high. You can still try to scrounge a copy from an person that doesn't know about the incarnon but like I said I am okay waiting.

18 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

So, I still find the second attack useful,  since it also the full combo damage and forced slash.  And even when I know I'm going to 1hk the target without waiting on the bleed, the second attack can be redirected to other targets that are in range.

But I'm definitely not trying to convince you to like something or that you need to use something you don't.

That's fair and it's my mistake. I though the second attack does Puncture, since it's a stab and all.

On 2023-08-18 at 2:55 AM, Vaml77 said:

DE chose one of the ugliest and most irrelevant weapons in the game...could they at least have chosen a pangolin or a heat dagger which is more decent?

Spend nw credits on this weapon I refuse....

It's almost as if the whole point of the incarnon genesis system is to breathe life into irrelevant weapons...

Give it a chance lol. Permanent 7x combo is a huge boon for frames that run stat sticks

8 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Just in case you weren't aware (or anyone else either), Ceramic Dagger BP is back up in NW. 

Oh yeah. I was just about to say the same.

Bought it straight away and I'm already putting Forma in it. So far, it's performing just as expected, which makes me happy.

It's a lot bigger than I expected and remember. It's not a dagger but a sabre or a scimitar instead.

Overall, I'm happy with it except for Wrathful Advance missing the enemy often, which doesn't happen with Innodem or Rakta Dark Dagger. Weird.

• Like 1