Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague MK1-Dex Umbra Arca Rakta Vaykor Synoid Sancti Secura Telos Kuva Tenet Prisma Mara Carmine Ceti Stug Vandal Wraith Prime Incarnon when?

(XBOX)KikoTheKat

3 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

No Dex ?

Sadly no Mara, Ceti or Carmine either :<

12 hours ago, Pakaku said:

I think it's already in the game, but it's called the kompressa

Which by the way, cant wait to see the Prime when it comes out in a few years, hopefully DE adds some more Crit to it, perhaps 20% with 2.2x Mult. <3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

realistically, I think an Incarnon Adapter for the Stug is more likely. at least then you can switch to a fire mode that actually kills things. 

And assuming they make it like the torid where it triggers off of body shots, it might actually be pretty good.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT

So we aren't addressing the big elephant in the room?  There are tons of weapons that are special that aren't getting the incarnon

1. Ghoul Saw

2. Wolf Sledge

3.  Dark Splitting Sword(s)

4. Broken Septure

5. Skaijati

6. Orvius

7. Xoris

8. Pathocyst

9. Vitrica

10. Sigma & Octantis

and the list goes on because either they are too special or too broken for I would like to incarnon all the weapons no matter what including "ArchWing Guns" If anyone gets the clip when the dev talk about incarnon just tell me the exact detail they for spoke because I stop care to listen to the dev stream very long ago and if anyone doesn't catch the wind for say per each word comes out their mouth for you will be had like Tod scam ppl with Fallout 76.