The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone ping me when plague star is about to start?

dangerdragon117

the forums are horrible for me personally finding out news about the game, I can find out news better in game then on the forums. I'll be switching to monster hunter world to avoid burnout, I can't seem to find out when Plague Star is arrive, so I may miss it if I'm not constantly in game. I know there is an announcement thread on the forums, but those post are usually always after a certain time and tend to be old whenever I check on them. I'm switching since someone said that was healthy to avoid burnout. Can someone ping me please when it arrives or there is a date announced?

No need to ping you, best bet is announcement regarding it on Friday, October 27th, at 2 p.m. ET on the twitch Warframe channel:

After the devstream there should be some sources you can check, there is usually one contained on the the subreddit r/warframe gives a synopsis of the devstream and is updated live as the devstream happens so you can check it within the hour to see everything announced, one of which is going to be plaque star details.

2 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

No need to ping you, best bet is announcement regarding it on Friday, October 27th, at 2 p.m. ET on the twitch Warframe channel:

After the devstream there should be some sources you can check, there is usually one contained on the the subreddit r/warframe gives a synopsis of the devstream and is updated live as the devstream happens so you can check it within the hour to see everything announced, one of which is going to be plaque star details.

I checked the pc announcements and the newest post is from 2022. I guess they just put everything in devstream now?

7 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

They do yes mostly, but you can't miss it usually, they tend to post this stuff on news stuff like steam when it's out as well

then I'll make sure to check stream thread frequently. annoying that pc announcements thread is dead though.

anyways gonna go slay an angry moose thing in iceborne.

Edited by dangerdragon117

15 minutes ago, dangerdragon117 said:

I checked the pc announcements and the newest post is from 2022. I guess they just put everything in devstream now?

Yeah, don't go scouring on a specific sub-forum as stuff is not going to be aggregated into one sub-forum as that is the purpose of sub-forums to prevent them from being aggregated altogether. Most of the big information items is going to be in the devstream if you just want one direct location to check. The news tab in-game is a better source of all the announcements listed which can also be found on warframe hub if you don't want to go in-game to check.

you'll only need to glance at the forums to know it's live, just look for the following threads:

"Where's the Forma DE?"

"DE removed Forma, so I quit after 2500+ hours!"

"Plague Star is still boring"

"Plague star is so much worse now"

and of course

"why can't plague star be a recurring event like Ghouls/Thermia fractures?"

• Like 4