The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LIVE NOW: CROSS PLATFORM FRIENDS & CLANS/ALLIANCES

[DE]CoreyOnline

2 hours ago, AleteiaHogryff said:

cross-trading it shouldn't come at any time, the unification of markets within the game shouldn't happen, ps(sony) players even pay to breathe, so it wouldn't be good.

What does this mean? How do you pay to breathe? Also please explain the reasoning on why it actually wouldn't be good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

How do i send a inv to a cross platform player? Enabled cross platform for my clan but i see no option to send people on other platforms a inv to my clan.

i can't send invites to players on other platforms either
TALK
INVITE
IGNORE
REPORT PLAYER 
is all that shows up on other platform members and yes i have it enabled in the clan management

So if i bring in members from other platforms into my clan and 4 months later i don't want the cross clans anymore i have to remove all the cross clan members that i invited?
well that seems very sketchy for other platforms don't ya think.
And now that we have cross clans with alliances is the founding warlord of the alliance gonna finally be able to mute or kick other founding warlords from alliance chat? i've been asking about this for over a year now, because i can make a clan on an alt account, join a pc alliance and just be very toxic in alliance chat and no one can do anything about it, but i'm hoping since pc is getting involved with cross clans/alliance it'll get looked at.

dont you guys test your stuff befor release? i had no issues with the game befor this crossplay garbage, now even with all setting low and all that cross crap disabled and verified my files the game still crashes after 3 mins of starting the game, cant do missions or nodes. come one 10 years down the drain. completly unplayable. i had no issues yesterday with the game, all the setting was on high, loaded smoothly , no lag or crash issues. but now nothing but problems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)The Reject7946 said:

I've sent invites to people on PC while being a Founding Warlord for an Xbox clan. The invites don't display where other pending invites do, nor did the population count adjust to reflect potential pending members. I have enabled cross-platform clan functionality through 'clan management'. 

Invites were sent to players from the Friends-->Recently Played with section after running some Excavations. 

为什么不打开迁移通道?我宁愿我的帐户中没有白金或P零件,我只想去PC和朋友一起玩,隔壁的Fortnite已经是跨平台的了

Why don't I open the migration channel? I'd rather not have platinum or P parts in my account, I just want to go to PC and play with friends, and Fortnite next door is already cross-platform

3 hours ago, --PV--MusicManiac said:

Same issue as others, cross-clan enabled, I'm on PC and I can't invite other ppl to clan from other platforms. The option to send clan invite is simply not there.

What DE isn't explaining very well is that you have to be friends with the person 1st from another platform or have been in a mission with them in order to invite them to your clan.
from the pause menu,
- communication
- friends
friends list is on the left and recent players on the right, just find the name of the person you want to invite and click on their name!

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Darkskytzo said:

What DE isn't explaining very well is that you have to be friends with the person 1st from another platform or have been in a mission with them in order to invite them to your clan.
from the pause menu,
- communication
- friends
friends list is on the left and recent players on the right, just find the name of the person you want to invite and click on their name!

Can confirm after friending myself I got the option to invite to clan

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Darkskytzo said:

from the pause menu,
- communication
- friends

This is a workaround. Who the hell is going to add to friends every person they want to invite to clan? You can rightclick anyone who's on PC and have an option to invite them in the clan, why do we have to do 10 times more work to invite cross-play people in clan? What's even the point then

Edited by --PV--MusicManiac
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, --PV--MusicManiac said:

This is a workaround. Who the hell is going to add to friends every person they want to invite to clan? You can rightclick anyone who's on PC and have an option to invite them in the clan, why do we have to do 10 times more work to invite cross-play people in clan? What's even the point then

they apparently fixed it lol

On 2023-10-24 at 4:37 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! Here is a list of known issues currently being investigated by the team: 

• Unable to invite someone from another platform to your Clan via Region chat. 
  • Unable to send Friend requests via Region chat. 
  • Attempting to accept Cross Platform Clan request fails. 
  • The "Enable Cross Platform Alliance" option not working when enabled. 
  • Adding Alias # suffix to add Friend does not send request. 
    • Workaround: The Alias # suffix is not required to send Cross Platform Friend requests. Entering an alias without the # will pull up a list to select from if that alias is on multiple platforms. 

The following fixes went live in yesterday's Hotfix! 

• Unable to invite someone from another platform to your Clan via Region chat. 
  • Unable to send Friend requests via Region chat. 
  • Adding Alias # suffix to add Friend does not send request. 
    • Workaround: The Alias # suffix is not required to send Cross Platform Friend requests. Entering an alias without the # will pull up a list to select from if that alias is on multiple platforms. 
  • Like 4

Thank you DE for all that you do. Been enjoying the game, community, and watching the dev team for years. Can you clarify what “access to the clan Research” actually is. I have created a cross platform alliance and neither myself or the other clan can donate or replicate towards the the other clans research.  It says, “You do not have permission to perform the requested operation.” Aside from donating resources to the vault, what can be done with reasearch?

48 minutes ago, (PSN)redbaran said:

Thank you DE for all that you do. Been enjoying the game, community, and watching the dev team for years. Can you clarify what “access to the clan Research” actually is. I have created a cross platform alliance and neither myself or the other clan can donate or replicate towards the the other clans research.  It says, “You do not have permission to perform the requested operation.” Aside from donating resources to the vault, what can be done with reasearch?

if a clan has research complete any player from any platform can join your clan and get the bp's from the clan research if it's done.
any member can donate resources to the clan vault.
if you are talking about the alliance vault, then you'll need to update the permissions for the clan in question

Oh, I understand where we went wrong. The other Warlord and I misread the description of Cross Platform Clan as the description of an alliance. It never states that alliances have access to research progress. That’s our bad. No explanation needed further. Keep up the great work DE.