The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did something dumb. I am just going to vent.

Sojufueled

2 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Try a support ticket.  I don't know if they'll do it for built frames, but I was once refunded after purchasing a frame copy I didn't actually need.  It's worth a try.

Honestly, I really doubt it's in their purview. There are lots of intermediary mistakes leading up to the big one. Besides they already helped me once before with something and said something along the lines of "Glad to help, but this is one time only kind of thing."

4 hours ago, Sojufueled said:

I built a third Voruna forgetting I had already helminthed her. RIP my arcanes I never leveled up because I spent a trillion lua thrax on a useless extra frame.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

this is why I always consult my Helminth to check what powers I have subsumed before farming a duplicate frame. usually I set my sights on whatever is the top ability I haven't subsumed yet. as I always say, a few extra seconds spent checking/reading something can save you a lot of grief in the long run. my 2nd Kullervo should be fully eaten today, can't wait to mess around with some Wrathful Advance builds!

4 hours ago, taiiat said:

🤔i think it is. it's more interesting than uh, like all of the other Survival Missions in the game.

If the drop rate was better I wouldn't mind it.  I only do it when I have boosters and blessings on, Smeeta too.....though the latter will be going the way of ol' Yeller if DE massacre it with the nerf bat.

5 hours ago, Sojufueled said:

Besides they already helped me once before with something and said something along the lines of "Glad to help, but this is one time only kind of thing."

So, I've only done it the one time.  But I've heard that's just a standard thing they say but don't necessarily stick to.

Again, not saying it'll work.  Your situation is different.  Just that it might.