The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could the Talons please not launch enemies to space?

(PSN)TNDA_Vice

Title pretty much explains it.  In the beginning it's fun volunteering a lowley butcher for the grineer space program but it gets old really quick, and is painful at any levels past basic star chart difficulty.  These castana type weapons are already very bad stat wise, but the fact you have to chase down an enemy that was ragdolled a mile away is super frustrating and makes them feel even worse.  I feel like this change and maybe giving them just a minor bump in crit stats or maybe giving the weapon some ips or different/mixed base would help a long way.  

Just my two cents.

Thanks 

• Like 1

Sorry...

Larry David Wheel GIF by FTX_Official

:P

I do understand it's inconvenient for conventional kills per minute.  But whenever you're craving "conventional" rather than the pure delight of flinging enemies into the outer atmosphere, there are about 500 other weapons to choose from.

If loving Talon nonsense is wrong, I don't wanna be right:

• Like 4

Il y a 7 heures, Tiltskillet a dit :

Sorry...

Larry David Wheel GIF by FTX_Official

:P

I do understand it's inconvenient for conventional kills per minute.  But whenever you're craving "conventional" rather than the pure delight of flinging enemies into the outer atmosphere, there are about 500 other weapons to choose from.

If loving Talon nonsense is wrong, I don't wanna be right:

*Laughs in evil Kestrel Heavy Attack build*

• Like 1

I can see both the space program being fun and also the inconvenience of it. I think you might like the Aegrit if you'd like a weapon with crit stats within this weapon class. But the weapon class itself could still use some buffs, along with thrown secondary weapons in general. (Hikou Prime is a status puncture weapon? I can see why, but come on DE. Removal of Serrated Blade killed the weapon basically.)

Also, real question? Why is there no primed remotely detonated secondary yet? Maybe DE is going to realize this as we're slowly running out of redundant pistol prime choices.