Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

hopefully we get some heirloom love for today, regardless of platform XD

vor 5 Minuten schrieb GR8IMDEDN0W:

So if I have prime Warframe on both of my accounts, will they merge like items, resources etc?

as far as I understand if those accounts were created before the 24th of November and if none of those accounts were ever involved in any kind of platform-migration beforehand then you should just be able to actually merge those accounts together, resulting in one, unified account owning the Prime Warframes from both of those accounts

Edited by (PSN)ApoX95
typo

6 minutes ago, GR8IMDEDN0W said:

So if I have prime Warframe on both of my accounts, will they merge like items, resources etc?

only if made before the cuttoff date of November 24th

whatever is set as primary is the account you are going to play everywhere

you do not set the account u want to play from

if you want to play ps4 account on steam/pc/epic you would set the ps4 as primary not the pc account

if your console account is farther along DO NOT SET PC AS PRIMARY.... log into ur console account and then link the other accounts so that the console account takes over and shows up everywhere

DO NOT try to buy prime access to get cross save now

Edited by (PSN)Spider_Enigma

how will syndicate standing and mastery rank be handled? with both arsenals merging wouldnt all the mastery merge as well? or will they be unranked? why do we have phases going through but no real answers to a lot of burning questions?

2 minutes ago, VolisPrime said:

It's possible. The amount of prime packs is also higher compared to the amount of founders so they may just have not finished with the phase 2 merging.

or they are planning going into crishtmass vacation lasting to next year and only did founders and prime ascess players in this year.. 

• Like 1

I would like to send a message to all those who are impatiently waiting for news that DE has been doing very well with the updates so far considering the game is so old. You clearly don't know the amount of bugs and failed programs you can get cause of the spaghetti coding. They are certainly doing things way smoother than you can imagine. The simple fact of merging different platforms into one is easier said than done and the amount of problems that can occur by doing it 'automatically and instantly' is enormous and can lead to disastrous outcomes so unless you want your account and years spent into the game to magically disappear, never rush delicate stuff like data transfering and altering🤫

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

or they are planning going into crishtmass vacation lasting to next year and only did founders and prime ascess players in this year.. 

Just stop with that... they have said multiple times they want to get this completed for everyone this year. You people are so dramatic. 

They are working on it, but the updates would be helpful to keep everyone calm. 

• Like 3

Just now, VolisPrime said:

I would like to send a message to all those who are impatiently waiting for news that DE has been doing very well with the updates so far considering the game is so old. You clearly don't know the amount of bugs and failed programs you can get cause of the spaghetti coding. They are certainly doing things way smoother than you can imagine. The simple fact of merging different platforms into one is easier said than done and the amount of problems that can occur by doing it 'automatically and instantly' is enormous and can lead to disastrous outcomes so unless you want your account and years spent into the game to magically disappear, never rush delicate stuff like data transfering and altering🤫

no u

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

Just stop with that... they have said multiple times they want to get this completed for everyone this year. You people are so dramatic. 

i dont know... crishmass is couple days and aldredy day has wasted with no uptades..  theres high likely they just delay to next year... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

Ye I paid I have prime access, and I'm my account is held hostage on console, OR u want to help me boost my pc account so it's similar to my console account

• Like 1

Just now, Doomyo89 said:

i dont know... crishmass is couple days and aldredy day has wasted with no uptades..  theres high likely they just delay to next year... 

The day is only half over, not wasted. Remember, it's only 3 PM at DE's HQ right now, so chances are the next wave (Which will probably be Console Prime Access), should be announced anytime soon.

• Like 1

Just now, senpai_pew said:

bro fortnite did it effortlessly back in like 2020 lol

Bro Fortnite came out in 2017 while Warframe in 2013. Do you really want to compare the coding level difference? From one year to another a new innovating programming language can come out and destroy the past ones so you can imagine the amount of improvements you get in 4..
Just look at the difference between UE and MOST non-UE games 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

The day is only half over, not wasted. Remember, it's only 3 PM at DE's HQ right now, so chances are the next wave (Which will probably be Console Prime Access), should be announced anytime soon.

so im going to be last because i decided not waste money on prime ascess? i bought a plat bundle? 

• Like 1