Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

"Network not responding" December 15th, 2023 [Fixed]

Stormandreas

I tried to buy something from Baro just now and ran into Network Connection Issues thing that caused a disconnection.

When I try to login again, I get another Network Connection Issues and failure to login.

Heck, now just opening the launcher gets stuck on "Checking HTTPS Network Route".

Hmm..

Edited by sly_squash

Just now I can't seem to connect to Warframe, I had trouble when finishing a mission, and then when I tried to open the arsenal after was finally able to connect to the server and finish the mission, the game disconnected me. During this entire time my internet was fine, I was able to use this forum and Youtube just fine, I tried using my mobile internet and that worked fine as well, it's just Warframe that is inaccessible. I am *still* unable to login.

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Could it he so many logging in or do you think it might be an attack?

Players tend to do this to try stop people from getting it, so they can sell it a high price later

Interesting way to make some plat.
I guess a bit of extra plat for a very possible felony (in the US) is totes worth it right?

just like that

i was playing the game just fine then went to baro bought the new mod/skin while talking to my friend so we can enjoy the update together

after i got baro things  i got kicked out of the game with network not responding tried to login many times but the same and now i telling me to check my info too i can't login