Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

I dont want to lose 8 years of progress because of migration

Are we almost starting month 6 of this now?...

Okay so I logged in today and am greeted with this:

Spoiler

5ppBSvh.png

I don't know what to say, and I think I am just kinda exhausted because we still haven't been told what is being done about this for those in our situation, yet they are pushing it to the in game UI now.

• Like 1

As per title, I was unable to merge my accounts when DE started the process due to having accepted their FOMO push of duplicating an existing account when the game went live on Switch.  For some reason they created some nonsense that excluded anyone who had accepted a link or merge previously despite never having warned anyone they targeted with fomo about this.

I was one of the idiots with a Switch at home, who kept seeing limited time offer to duplicate your main account on Switch, and thinking it would be beneficial, agreed.

I created the account but never played Switch, I only ever played on PC then Xbox then back and forward between both platforms, DE in fits of mental nonsense poorly developed a link/merge system which wanted me to delete my Xbox account and the years of expendature or grind, or delete the PC account with years of expendature or grind, as they would only allow me to keep one account and lose all on another, due to having the previous mentioned never played Switch account.

As some months have passed I was wondering if DE had found anyone within their development team with a brain cell and rectified this absolute farce?  I have logged into Xbox today and there was the cross save on any platform pop up, then logged into PC and got the cross save on any platform pop up too.

Yeah I would love to MERGE my acounts and KEEP all I paid fopr and grinded, and not be completely screwed out of all the grinding and money I spent DE, no I do not want to delete anything on ANY account and do NOT want to link, happy to delete the Switch account.

Not sure why it's so hard DE, MERGE the Xbox/PC accounts that were played seperate and had time and money spent on them, link only the Switch.

Considering the money DE make, I was rather hoping they would have had some common sense and created a system that would allow never connected accounts to merge, with a simple recognition of accounts like the Switch being link only, there is no excuse as to why my Xbox account should be link only.

I also never seen any explanation with regard to clans and dojo's being resolved, I own clans on both accounts with two dojo's with every room and nearly all research complete. What happens to that with any merge/link. Both clan dojos have had real money spent on many forma as an example.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@[DE]Megan When will we recieve ANY REAL answers? Its been over a month since your last "reply" to our questions, which really wasnt a reply at all, and its been close to 6 months since "Migration" started....

Edited by Kaethill