Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/19/23 Cross Platform Save: PC Prime Access Purchasers Live

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Sokau said:

I don’t have cross save yet but I was curious for anyone who does will my alias on Xbox be the same for my pc account or is it gonna be different?

Original usernames will remain and appear when you log into each platform with cross save: you will have your Xbox gamertag when you play on Xbox with your cross save account and your PC Warframe name when you play from your PC and so on.

• Like 1

On 2023-12-19 at 7:19 PM, Syrinq said:

Tendo acesso ao merge, vale para quem comprou literalmente qualquer tipo de coisa prime (comprou acessórios uma vez). O 'portão de gotejamento' está definitivamente indo mais rápido do que eu esperava, então dedos cruzados será uma navegação tranquila para as próximas ondas :)

Editar: escrevi minha experiência com a fusão de contas em uma postagem separada aqui, que descreve o que foi mesclado, etc. até agora em minhas descobertas
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1376754-got-an-account-merge-heres- informações-sobre-o-que-fez/

Will they include this Prime Access right/option for those who buy the console? And has it been confirmed that it is any prime skin? Because I honestly don't remember buying the specific Warframe Prime Access, but I remember that I bought those Prime Skins for the operator. Is it because I got these skins that I have the right? because when I saw that it didn't appear for me on the website I was sad ;-;

On 2023-12-19 at 7:45 PM, CannaWhoopazz said:

Acalmar. O que você acha que manteve o jogo funcionando por mais de 10 anos? Certamente não foram todos os anúncios do jogo e conteúdo de acesso pago! Os fundadores dos EUA começaram e impediram o fechamento em 2013, os compradores do Prime Access continuaram desde então.  

exactly not to mention that Warframe is the only game that brings expansions and DLC... very impactful that you can make players spend hours playing!!! Not to mention that the price, even though it may be high for some people, is still an excellent price that gives you the right to a lot of things.

I was so hyped for this but now I realized because I migrated my pc to my switch hella long ago and never played on my switch I screwed myself over. I have an account from 2014 on Xbox and 2017 on PC and cant merge them because of my switch like for real I just have to pick to lose all my progress on one or the other that is not good. Like is there not a way to tell it was my switch that was migrated and make it so I just cant merge that....

• Like 1

I used to play many years on Xbox and it has 170+ rivens on it. I switched to pc and it has become my main account but it also has 170+ rivens on it. I know the riven cap is 180 so does that mean ill loose 160+ rivens if I merge?

Edited by Raging115

I did the merge and it was easy to do. Take your time and read through it. Some notes DE might want to look at because clearly some people don’t understand. Write “primary account is the account you want to keep progress/items on NOT the platform you wish to play on” 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, lnoxia said:

I did the merge and it was easy to do. Take your time and read through it. Some notes DE might want to look at because clearly some people don’t understand. Write “primary account is the account you want to keep progress/items on NOT the platform you wish to play on” 

It clearly says what to choose and why I'm baffled so many people just don't understand what they are reading or don't read it and just assume they are doing it right with out much thought. Now we all know what happens when you assUme... Sucks so bad for those that lost their accounts, I would be devastated if that happened to me...

BTW - THOSE THAT LOST THEIR ACCOUNT:

I have some glimmer of hope for you. My PSN account alias was "Syntactical" my PC account which I kept as my primary had to be created with the numbers like I have here because the base name was already taken. Now that my accounts are merged and linked and my PSN account is basically "gone" I figured I'd be able to switch my alias for the 200 plat in my profile here.  Nope - It still says my old PSN account exists and that the name it taken.

Why this might be good news for you? Well it sort of proves that even after the merge, my old account is not "deleted" so maybe if DE is feeling charitable, there is a way they can revert you merge and restore you accounts to the state they were in prior to the merge...

I hope that's the case for all ya'll that got screwed, or messed up and didn't realize it...

6 minutes ago, SkrillexGaming said:

What if my PlayStation account got banned and I wanted to link my pc account to my PlayStation? 

By banned do you mean by sony and you cant sign in to PSN on that ID? Warframe account is banned? Eh, n/m I think you're gonna be SOL either way, b/c you have to sign in to the PSN account via the your PC account on the website to link/merge (I just did it a few hours ago), so if you can't log into the PSN account you can't link it.

I play Xbox and want to move to PC. I have this account here (see current profile) that I made a few years ago, then proceeded to quit playing. What exactly gets lost in the void when we do a merge?

If I buy prime access right now, does that allow me to merge? Just curious.. 

I play Xbox and want to move to PC. I have this account here (see current profile) that I made a few years ago, then proceeded to quit playing. What exactly gets lost in the void when we do a merge?

4 minutes ago, Hudson0010 said:

It does, I was planning to buy a bunch of plat after the merge anyway so I sprang for Grendel prime, and my option to merge popped up immediately.  I’ve been playing all day with all my stuff in one home, finally.

Edited by static020

Just now, Hudson0010 said:

Not sure if buying prime access right now would make a difference... I'd say there is a chance it lets in and a chance it doesn't...

Just make SURE you choose your xbox account with all your progress as you "primary" account when you "merge" and make sure it is in fact a merge and not just a link. If you choose the PC account because that's where you want to play, you will lose all MR / quest progress from the XBOX account and be stuck (with all of your gear / mods / resources ) at like MR3 or whatever your PC account is with whatever quests done you did on pc years ago.

Just now, (XBOX)CordedStudent76 said:

I bought prime access and still have to wait XD

Did you buy it on a New pc account old pc account or your xbox account? Just wondering...

2 minutes ago, static020 said:

It does, I was planning to buy a bunch of plat after the merge anyway so I sprang for Grendel prime, and my option to merge popped up immediately.  I’ve been playing all day with all my stuff in one home, finally.

Thank you for the answer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olah98 said:

I was so hyped for this but now I realized because I migrated my pc to my switch hella long ago and never played on my switch I screwed myself over. I have an account from 2014 on Xbox and 2017 on PC and cant merge them because of my switch like for real I just have to pick to lose all my progress on one or the other that is not good. Like is there not a way to tell it was my switch that was migrated and make it so I just cant merge that....

Yeah that feels pretty bad, ngl. There should be an option to "abandon" your switch account progress and merge your other accounts.

Like, how were you supposed to know doing that back then was going #*!% you today?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Syntactycal82 said:

Not sure if buying prime access right now would make a difference... I'd say there is a chance it lets in and a chance it doesn't...

Just make SURE you choose your xbox account with all your progress as you "primary" account when you "merge" and make sure it is in fact a merge and not just a link. If you choose the PC account because that's where you want to play, you will lose all MR / quest progress from the XBOX account and be stuck (with all of your gear / mods / resources ) at like MR3 or whatever your PC account is with whatever quests done you did on pc years ago.

Did you buy it on a New pc account old pc account or your xbox account? Just wondering...

I bought it on my old xbox account forgetting that the second cross save roll-out was specifically for PC Prime Access users lol

Edit... Posted this reply in wrong spot, my bad

Edited by (XBOX)CordedStudent76

1 hour ago, (NSW)Spicyb0ngrip said:

So with cross save, I made my pc account the day after the cutoff, what’s gonna happen to my pc account when I’m able to finally merge/link my account?

If you set your pc account as primary you'll lose the console account progress, vice versa if you set the console one as primary.

7 hours ago, (NSW)XianYuCHY said:

But I purchased Prime Access on Switch and it’s more than one issue, but it’s not cross-platform. Doesn’t this mean that only PC has access?

Yes, it is only PC. I was just explaining to the other person that phases are staggered to have a limited amount of people merging at once, and including console in phase 2 would've increased the number

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, (PSN)DidacoJack said:

Se você definir sua conta do PC como primária, perderá o progresso da conta do console, vice-versa, se definir a conta do console como primária.

I have a question for you that I have already managed to do the "unification" I have Primegaming (Amazon) and both my accounts, both the PS4 account (Maestria 22 main account) and the PC account (Maestry 8 secondary) are linked in the same email from Amazon and Twitch drops. However, the Prime Gaming and Twitch drops items only went to the PC account, which is the account I use least. When I make this union, everything I lost, will these and Primegaming drops be sent to my main account? One more thing... will the glyphs be there too? Because I have very rare glyphs on my PC account that I lost due to these drops, so the glyphs were transferred to the main one in this union? if you can be grateful ^^