Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/19/23 Cross Platform Save: PC Prime Access Purchasers Live

vor 57 Minuten schrieb ThSolarAngel:

Frage, ob jemand antworten könnte, wenn ich das Prime-Zubehörpaket kaufen würde, damit ich auf die Kontozusammenführung zugreifen könnte?

Ich habe das Prime Zubehörpaket (PC) gekauft und habe sofort Zugang bekommen und erfolgreich die Accounts verbinden können. Gekauft am 20.12.2023 um 11:35

16 hours ago, TheRobsterClaw said:

Worked like a charm, thanks DE <3! Now just have to wait through the MR test time gates. 

Did you do a merge or a link?
I'm curious what this did to your faction rep?
I played PC for a couple of years, then migrated to XBOX. Merging my a/c seems like a reasonable idea, and while I don't mind repeating quests, I have a shed ton of rep levelled that I don't want to have to repeat (Vox Solaris and Quills looking at you)

21 minutes ago, FluffyBunnyFeet said:

Linking is NOT merging, linking permanently deletes everything in your secondary account, no items no nothing is transferred, the only thing it does is allow you to log in and play on other platforms with your main account. you will yeet and delete your second account if you do this. you should only do this if you play in 1 platform and create a new account with nothing on it on another platform, selecting the account where you have progress as the primary account.

if you have 2 accounts with items that you don't want to lose then merge, using the account where you have the most progress as the primary account, because stuff like quests progress is only taken from the account you select as primary.

Edited by RaulBataka
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Syntactycal82 said:

Yeah that feels pretty bad, ngl. There should be an option to "abandon" your switch account progress and merge your other accounts.

Like, how were you supposed to know doing that back then was going #*!% you today?

Ya legit I’m being told to lose over 400+ hours on either my Xbox or pc I skipped farming about 6 prime unvaulting because I thought I would be able to merge the accounts. Cool feature that’s being ruined for many because of this oversight 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FluffyBunnyFeet said:

I'm curious what this did to your faction rep?
I played PC for a couple of years, then migrated to XBOX. Merging my a/c seems like a reasonable idea, and while I don't mind repeating quests, I have a shed ton of rep levelled that I don't want to have to repeat (Vox Solaris and Quills looking at you)

I merged, Faction rep is considered progress so whichever account you chose as primary will carry over their faction rep state it doesn't add to each other. 

• Like 1

It worked well for me:

• Console account (MR 28) that I made in 2016
  • PC account (MR 16) that I made in 2017

I moved all of my twitch/amazon prime stuff to my Xbox a while ago since I knew this was coming eventually.

It was quick, and sorta just worked. I now have a huge inventory of things, and had the option to either transmute some rivens or buy some storage (I went with latter since merged plat). rest of my inventory was fine though. Now also have clones of many arcanes and such too which is great. Attaching this image because I was afraid to click the big red button without enough information, and I hope this gives people a bit of confidence in exploring the big red button.

WarframeMergeScreen.png?ex=6595a9b7&is=6

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, DovahJun said:

It worked well for me:

• Console account (MR 28) that I made in 2016
  • PC account (MR 16) that I made in 2017

I moved all of my twitch/amazon prime stuff to my Xbox a while ago since I knew this was coming eventually.

It was quick, and sorta just worked. I now have a huge inventory of things, and had the option to either transmute some rivens or buy some storage (I went with latter since merged plat). rest of my inventory was fine though. Now also have clones of many arcanes and such too which is great. Attaching this image because I was afraid to click the big red button without enough information, and I hope this gives people a bit of confidence in exploring the big red button.

WarframeMergeScreen.png?ex=6595a9b7&is=6

Thank you for the clear photo of what it shows glad it worked well for you!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (PSN)MvS3G4TT0_NSQV said:

I have a question for you that I have already managed to do the "unification" I have Primegaming (Amazon) and both my accounts, both the PS4 account (Maestria 22 main account) and the PC account (Maestry 8 secondary) are linked in the same email from Amazon and Twitch drops. However, the Prime Gaming and Twitch drops items only went to the PC account, which is the account I use least. When I make this union, everything I lost, will these and Primegaming drops be sent to my main account? One more thing... will the glyphs be there too? Because I have very rare glyphs on my PC account that I lost due to these drops, so the glyphs were transferred to the main one in this union? if you can be grateful ^^

I really can't answer with absolute certainty, I sure only DE can.

I can only assume that since you've overwritten the pc save you lost everything that was inside it... But prime gaming stuff might be something that DE could have kept track of, maybe in the future they'll make them available for people in your situation? Maybe it's wishful thinking, but who knows.

Again, take everything with a pinch of salt, you're questions are a little bit more technical than the stuff that was explained officially by DE. Maybe try contacting DE customer service?

4 minutes ago, (PSN)SixFootDig said:

Do you think if I bought the current prime access right now it would let me in immediately on pc? Not going to do it I'm just curious

some people say it allowed them right away and others it hasn't. just wait it out, are you that desperate enough to spend 80USD to get a few days earlier access on a free feature?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GoDFaDDa said:

There is no technical or business reason for this.  

Crazy that you think that because you play a video game you have a full grasp on the legal situation between a Canadian developer and a Japanese publisher. Hopefully We get an explanation when this is all done, but to arbitrarily say there's "no technical or business reason" is silly and shortsighted. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

some people say it allowed them right away and others it hasn't. just wait it out, are you that desperate enough to spend 80USD to get a few days earlier access on a free feature?

I said in my post that I wasn't going to do it. I'm trying to understand the ins and outs

5 minutes ago, (PSN)SixFootDig said:

I said in my post that I wasn't going to do it. I'm trying to understand the ins and outs

My guess is that anyone who actually got this to work got it to work as a fluke. Given the entire point of this process being the way it is is to be able to give access in controlled, set groups, allowing people to bypass that by just buying a PA NOW would seem...counter to the whole plan.

20 hours ago, (PSN)Random_zephyr said:

Yes, but you asked if you could go buy Prime access right now and get access to the cross save. I said that I imagine it would be following their November 24th rule.

No lol I made a statement (no question mark involved) that i had purchased prime access on all platforms at least once in the past wel before cutoff. I'm still not in the queue for cross save. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

You purchased a Prime Resurgence then. Prime Access is specifically in the first wave for a prime frame.

Odd, back when I purchased it, I’m pretty sure it was called Prime Access it was just unvaulted. Prime Resurgence is something new I’m barely aware of haha. Still sucks, especially because I have bought a ‘current’ Prime Access, but that was Banshee’s on PS4

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Yunchie a dit :

Odd, back when I purchased it, I’m pretty sure it was called Prime Access it was just unvaulted. Prime Resurgence is something new I’m barely aware of haha. Still sucks, especially because I have bought a ‘current’ Prime Access, but that was Banshee’s on PS4

If it's unvaulted it's Prime Resurgence, not Access.

On 2023-12-19 at 7:09 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Tenno, the next Cross Platform Save rollout phase is live: players who have purchased any Prime Access on PC can now attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

We will continue to update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text as we test and prepare next steps. 

For more information, read our Cross Platform Save Rollout Information post. 

To ensure success and stability during the launch of this highly requested feature, Cross Platform Save will be made available in staggered phases.

If you do not qualify for the active phase, please wait for our announcement that the next phase is live before checking again. We appreciate your patience while we roll out these features. 

@[DE]CoreyOnline 
My PC account indicates that I am now eligible to activate Cross-Save, but I have an important question that I urgently need an answer to before I venture down this path: 
I have both a Warframe account on PlayStation *and* an account on PC.  While I did purchase Prime Access on my PC account in the past, I do NOT want my PC account to be my "primary" — I want my PlayStation account to be the primary one (which I have also purchased Prime Access on), and all other accounts to be merged into the PlayStation account

Is it possible for me achieve the desired outcome as I have described it at this point in time, OR, if I enable Cross-Save right now would I be screwing up my PlayStation account (the platform on which I am the founding warlord of a clan, have reached LR2 & have been playing on since The Cicero Crisis event!)? 

Thank you in advance for the clarification!

17 hours ago, Yunchie said:

If you purchased the unvaulted Prime Gear prior to November, 2021 (when the current "Prime Resurgence" system was first introduced), it was probably just that--you likely bought one of the Prime Vault Packs, which are not the same as Prime Access Packs.  Prime Vault Packs were discounted bundles of previously vaulted Prime gear & accessories made available for limited-time windows, while Prime Access Packs are the ones available when a new Prime warframe & associated weapons are first released (i.e. right now, it's Grendel Prime, Masseter Prime & Zylok Prime). Purchasing Prime Access also has the added perk of unlocking a 4th deployable resource drone, a perk not granted by purchases of Prime Vault Packs or the current Prime Resurgence Packs.

Edited by (PSN)Knightfyre

Still being trapped in the 15fps console nightmare this long.:sad:

This entire process hasn't been handled the best, alot of people still in the dark despite so many dev posts about it.

Also linking buying prime access to getting in early feels really gross after the heirloom shenanigans a few months back.

(insert joke about grendel prime access not selling because grendel)

9 hours ago, Yunchie said:

No, before Resurgence it was called Prime Vault

Prime Vault