Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/19/23 Cross Platform Save: PC Prime Access Purchasers Live

Tenno, the next Cross Platform Save rollout phase is live: players who have purchased any Prime Access on PC can now attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

We will continue to update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text as we test and prepare next steps. 

For more information, read our Cross Platform Save Rollout Information post. 

To ensure success and stability during the launch of this highly requested feature, Cross Platform Save will be made available in staggered phases.

If you do not qualify for the active phase, please wait for our announcement that the next phase is live before checking again. We appreciate your patience while we roll out these features. 

• Like 7

Got access to the merge, it counts for anyone who purchased literally any type of prime stuff (bought accessories once). The 'drip gate' is definitely going quicker than I expected, so fingers crossed it'll be smooth sailing for the next waves :)

Edit: wrote my experience with account merging in a separate post here, which outlines what got merged etc. thus far in my findings
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1376754-got-an-account-merge-heres-info-on-what-made-it/

Edited by Syrinq
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)ProphetWorm said:

So the cross save is paygated for this phase? I understand Founders, they the OGs. But paygating the progression on phase 2 is insane. 

They need to split it up the rest of the playerbase somehow.  Either "paygate" or "Timegate".  It was either this, or "accounts created before 2016" and you'd be complaining about timegating.  

• Like 10

Interesting choice of metrics to select this wave. I kind of assumed it would be something like Mastery Rank as the really high MRs are sparsely populated enough to keep things small-ish while they ramp up. But every eligible PC account that has bought ANY PA seems like it must be a huge number of potential people. I was expecting double digit waves for this process, but it might be much less and quicker barring no major implosions

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PSN)EatMyPewz said:

I am fairly certain that majority of the PC prime access purchasers are already on the desired platform. Is there a possibility to add another drip gate in one day? For example: In 3 hours release it to x amount of players on console, or accounts created in 201x - 201x years?

This. I'd be willing to bet majority of people interested in cross-save are looking to merge their account for (x) platform to PC, not from PC. At this rate, those of us that have been waiting to move from console to PC will be dead last lol.

• Like 7